brian

Brian's Cressida

You can forget the compresion and direct injection crap. Just take a look at what the fuck the engine looks like from the outside! What a nightmare..

Just wondering, when do you see full boost?

this car is so damn sweet. i recently got a '91 cressida, and dropped in a 1jzgte vvti as well. its purely stock...even stock boost.

seeing this is quite an inspiration. keep up the good work. Just that here in Jamaica, not all the performance parts are on the self...

this car is so damn sweet. i recently got a '91 cressida, and dropped in a 1jzgte vvti as well. its purely stock...even stock boost.

seeing this is quite an inspiration. keep up the good work. Just that here in Jamaica, not all the performance parts are on the self...

Doesn't jamaica get better jdm cars?

Doesn't jamaica get better jdm cars?

yea... we get the good stuff here straight from japan... Soarers, Mark 2's, Chasers, crestas,,, the works... but in finding the performance bits for these cars, its not so easy. the most popular "sports" cars are hondas and smaller toyotas (starlets,and levins). not every parts store stocks parts for mark2's and the like. most ppl see them as luxury cars, and also fear them for their size.

parts for civics can be bought at any corner store..LOL. some stuff i have to order through the toyota dealer.

hey brian, is your screen name fas-tt-oyota or some shit on my.is?

hey brian, is your screen name fas-tt-oyota or some shit on my.is?

yeah, why?

saw an intelligent technically thoughtful post on there. thought it was you.

hahahaha fail. i didn't see that when i edited it on my iphone. oops.

is that the ct taking a shit?

What's a ZJ? I know if I have to ask I can't afford it......

Who the fuck are you anyway? Why would this be posted in Brians build thread?

Guest iCon

Sorry my bad, I was referring to 2JZ-FSE. I posted on this thread becoz on the 13th page of this thread, few was amaze by this engine. So I thought I could spice up a little up on this topic.

Wtf?! I checked this out only to see an update on bran's badass cressida, not some fucking for sale shit!

Chaser! Why the markII tails? And who's got dibs on the current bumper on your car?

PS: fuck you if you go to Germany.

Sell me current bumper please if you go all out with the chaser/Mark II conversion? haha first dibs