brian

Brian's Cressida

The HG started to B 200 miles from home, temp gauge played withh my emotions for the entire trip. Lets just say I'm wasted at the moment from all the stress and I have that DAMN temp gauge burned into my head.

Anyway, I picked up this 89 w/140k in LA yesterday. Should be fun.

IMG00577.jpg

IMG00578.jpg

IMG00579.jpg

nice

all you bastards with graphite grey now...looks like im gonna have to be the one to man up and change the paint color on mine.

Y a what the hell is everyone doing with they grey cars now. I don't wanna shell out for a paintjob.

i dont either, but my clearcoat is shot to shit anyway. might as well change it up.

fuckkkkkkk

...this is awesome?

the a/c works great, blows ice cold. i hate popping working a/c for swaps, as a arizonian it's so fucking wrong.

Nice car Brian. I like it. Even the whore mouth thinks its nice. ;)

I found that if you coat the hg withh a JB weld mixture it'll keep the bhg from returning. I found that if you put JB Weld on the Rod bearings, Rod knock is still there...

nice find brian very nice find

well i might be able to nurse this ps pump along, i finally had a chance to investigate and whatever is in that reservoir is definitely not Dextron...

i still have the p/s pump off my fucked up 7m that didnt run for 2 years... and try coating the headgasket withh that copper spray.

one beer aint enough. everyone knows that.

ask ca cressida for the beers he got enuff of that

good news, the PS pump will last until the swap. after flushing the system the pump quieted down tremendously. the stupid fucks put power steering oil in the system after replacing the high pressure line. it clearly says "DEXTRON" on the cap!

also i've NEVER drained oil this black out of a car before. i'm starting to think that any sort of life a 7M can muster normally is completely wiped out withh retarded owners.

then in the morning i saw i got a flat over night. i love cressida ownership. :wub:

seriously, headgasket issues aside, i'm so happy i'm driving an x8 again.

some sort of love these bitches dish out. we just keep going back for more punishment, but we like it.. wtf???

yeah, it's like you're married or something. she's nice to you then BAM out of the blue, you're in a fight.

so my dog was telling me today that i need to get this bish slammed and "rim'd up" asap...

chill eddie, all in due time.

l_b8e5e170b8f1ae469be38f0f41457bba.jpg