Sign in to follow this  
RubHamusan

JZX83 mounts allmost ready

I just called to check.They won't be ready till afternoon so I can't pick them up till friday morning. But I will be on schedule to ship out monday.

All orders are priority mail so everyone should have them by wednesday or thursday.

Very very nice. Now I have to get some loot together for a motorset. withh the way things are going for clean 1Js do you suggest jumping on one now and storing it for a while?

hey scott whats withh the mounts in the pic? they look to be all different sizes? hahahaha i cant wait for them and the hood :)

Very very nice. Now I have to get some loot together for a motorset. withh the way things are going for clean 1Js do you suggest jumping on one now and storing it for a while?

Kinda up to you. I am seriously eying the x90 set. I never really thought about the rev thing.

Would be alot cheaper way to go aswell. My project has been up and down alot.

Need to finish it now! Need to look into stand alones and make a decition.

nnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

ok let me know when they head out.. and dont forget the stickers:)

they are all out should have by saturday. And I got yo sticka lucas in the bottom. Be sure to put the mount on withh the socket screw taped to the inside lid of the box. Bottom left hole on the intake side.Screw it in first then the rest.

Enjoi!

On another note I am picking up the other 5 sets tommorow.3 sets are sold and 2 left. I found out they ran 10 sets instead of 5.After that it will be a couple weeks.Getem while there hot!

ok scott just got my mounts today! bad ass! thanks! ok now for my question, which mount goes on which side? which side does the centered mount go on? and which side does the offset one mount to? thanks again!

sweet. Thank you. According to USPS they left ATL on the 30th... So I should see them monday or tuesday at the earliest :D

Mounts are in!

Now I have to finish some additional OT to get my motor.

sorry been mad busy. Trying to get my ride going. Mount that is offset to the left goes on the LHS and the socket cap screw goes on the bottom left bolt hole. Either use washers on your factory bolts or buy new shorter ones. Good luck enjoy!

Scott

scott! thanks bro! if you dont mind heres some pics for you and everyone else :) i ended up cutting about 5mm off the old jzx90 motor mount bolts or to the same length of the allen key bolt provided

right side of block:

2008_08180008.jpg

2008_08180009.jpg

2008_08180010.jpg

left side:

2008_08180011.jpg

2008_08180012.jpg

2008_08180013.jpg

Quick question. . . are these copies of X90 mounts ?? or X81 mounts.. does anyone have pics on a car. .not jsut on a motor ??

Thanks..

G.

does anyone have pics on a car. .not jsut on a motor ??

my motor sits a tad bit forward but no biggie. am using stock radiator,shroud and 2JZ clutch fan. tranny x-member needs to be modified some. other than that, am very satisfied with the mounts...i have e '91 MX83

DSC01041.jpg

DSC01042.jpg

DSC01032.jpg

DSC01063-1.jpg

DSC01067-1.jpg

DSC01055-1.jpg

Sign in to follow this