Jason

Treasure Trove: THIS IS NOT AN IRONIC TITLE. great deals only. STOP POSTING overpriced "wtf" type sales.

The whole complete NOS kit (Nitrous Oxide System)Brand New in the box...$380.00

coworkers name is ANDY. Please call if you have any Questions (714) 600-7427 or e-mail me djandy714 at yahoo.com

3m53pd3o95O05W15P1a5f0b8412bfddca1ec0.jpg

hey guys. cut it out with the miscellaneous bullshitting. on topic means only post legit finds that are worth picking up.

not: "oh hai this tard has a lolz sweet deal of $6500 on a 200k mile rusted out x8!!! LOLZZZ"

no one cares.

not: "sweet craigslist link thats broken in a day!!"

no one wants to read 404'ed from craigslist

not: "oh lolz so n so should get them!"

cool bro. pm him.

white_raven im looking at you.

please.

thanks.

the management.

Anyone want some Toyota-branded MX73 headlight covers? $40 Canadian shipped in Canada (probably a bit more to the states) on another forum I'm a member of. PM me if you're interested and I'll get you in touch with the seller

dc671f52.jpg

Just found this on ebay... I picked up two of these for resell or just to have. Its SFI 3.2/1 so it's good for Formula D Pro AM. At 68 bucks shipped, ya cant beat it, even if it is "factory seconds". It clearly states the color is the only thing making it a second. If you do a search, he has alot of available sizes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=220649233350

Just an addendum to my previous post. I received the race suits today, and they are a chocolate brown color with white stripes and black cuffs. I think it looks pretty dope, despite it being a miscoloring. Too bad they dont offer matching gloves, because the color is awesome.