Jason

Treasure Trove: THIS IS NOT AN IRONIC TITLE. great deals only. STOP POSTING overpriced "wtf" type sales.

^ NO. that yard is full of shit. dumb fuck wants astronomical prices for any small part, when you counter with a reasonable number he complains that he paid $800 for that exact wreck in his yard and he needs to make his money back. if true, he's a fucking idiot. if he's lying then he needs to work on that number a little bit to make it believable. there are 3 other white x8's within a mile that i rob parts off of at less than 1/10th of his prices.

also that interior is blue and shitty.

90 93 TOYOTA CHASER CRESTA 1JZ-GTE DOHC TWIN TURBO ENGINE...

jzx90 1j with R154 $2500 shipped.

This what i want when the time is right. I've got a 2jzgte block already.

Admin: That's JZX81 not 90. Look at the turbo outlet to intercooler. IIRC JZX90 is 90 degrees, JZX81/JZA70 is angled off like that.

If anyone is looking for an AEM Series 1 30-1300, here's a new one directly from AEM Direct Closeouts on Ebay.

$499 and it s brand new!

I was looking to get this, but it would be overkill for me since I'm only doing a little over 300whp on the IS.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190811693173?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

It's a Mitsu box, but I know you can mod them to make them run on JZ. Here's a how to link for a 2JZGE-VVTI. I'm not sure if there's much difference, if any to get them working for JZ variations.

http://my.is/forums/f114/getting-aem-ems-work-2jz-vvti-354189/

First time I've ever seen a Cressida other than brown or gold with a brown interior.

http://appleton.craigslist.org/ctd/3739431228.html

^ already gone

yup - did not take long. I have not see a MX83 that clean in a long time. 200k all stock for 2500. 7m upper end had just been rebuilt so a least it could be driven as is for a while

yikes. that belongs in bullshitters man. should never pay more than $800 for an x8 in any condition.

^^That's fucking very over priced^^ You can order a jzx100 out of J-land for under $9000 here in Canada.Or better yet a 2jzvvti 1997/98 Aristo for $5500.

$11,500 for a X90 that's fucking ridiculous.I dont care how many cool after market parts are on it.

31-07-2013 03:53#3929

tail sliderranks-trader.gif

Apr 2013

Tokyo, Japan.

1996 Mark II Tourer V

2500cc

5 Speed

183k/s

Grade: R

Start: 50,000yen

Fenders

Aero

18" Alloys

HKS Boost Controller

Adjustable Suspension

Intercooler

HID lights

Muffler

Aircleaner

Steering

Wheel

OthersWBS10851_zps69893e5f.jpg

WBS1085_zpsa061fa53.jpg

^^That sold for $5700usd F.O.B.

yea yea we get it, milk bag drinkers get imports for cheap. if we don't pay the $9K in legalization here the FEDs come and impound it, its fucking bullshit. So yes a tax of $5K for a legalized import isnt really bad.