Sign in to follow this  
BigAaron

Questions about an order you have already placed...

...should be made directly withh Dave or myself. We always try to ship items same day or next day. We have over 300 items on the website now, and those items are purchased from at least 25 different vendors. Usually we only deal withh vendors who can come through on a regular basis, but everyone experiences back orders periodically.

Even though we have a inventory that has been steadily gowing, we can not afford to stock 25 of everything on the website at all times. You would be suprised at how much money we have invested in inventory just to offer the pricing we do on many items, and what we go through on a daily basis to make sure people get their parts as fast as possible. On custom or special order items, we strive to get those orders filled as quickly as possible, but please allow a few extra days.

For example, Aeromotive was back ordered on 13109 regulators (part of our afpr kits) for almost a month. You know what we did? Paid full retail plus shipping to get the regulators from Summit so we could fill orders and not make people wait too long.

We like to think of ourselves as professionals, and one phone call to Dave or myself is all it takes to get things straightened out.

Thanks!

(My bluetooth earpice withh 5hrs of talk time died before the end of the work day yesterday, one more call from a customer withh a quesion about an order he has been waiting for is not going to bother me in the least! :P )

Aaron

909-630-8969

Dave

909-630-8737

aaron@driftmotion.com

dave@driftmotion.com

Sign in to follow this