Bill

JZXProject.com Vinyl

Bill do you have any of the old style in? Also Please make the "Lets 4 doors!" sticker. PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEE!!!

old style as in the one ian did (above) or the previous french script one?

brian brings up a good point. i know ray asked me for some of the "old" jzxp vinyl. that would be the wobbley looking old vinyl done a long time ago.

i hope that's what we're talking about. i just refer to the current site logo as "gangsta-style".

yeah, that's the "old" jzxp logo. then there's the "standard" jzxp logo, and the "gangsta" style ones.

i'll have to fix up the first post to clarify stuff.

he bill let me know bout another set of the pink ones.

Just wondering if you would do some uzxproject ones??

Also there doesnt seem to be any pics of the different styles available.

"uzxproject" would be blasphemous! haha, but i'd do it, if you order some, just let me know what usual style you want and include how you want it.

i'm meaning to get some pictures up and stuff and standardizing more of the design, i'm just between pc's right now barely surviving on a friends pc i can get to occasionally. i'll have it up soon.

Thanks mate.I will place an order with you when you put up some examples of the styles you have on offer.

k, i just went through a week of pc re-building shit and i think i still know how to point a shoot with a camera.. so i'll do something.

hey feisar, i have another order or 2 for you plus a request if possible. the last set i got was awesome but could you flip the next set so i can stick them on the inside of my quarter windows facing out?

yeah man, as long as you don't order like chrome colors, holo colors, pearl.. just check with me, some of them aren't the same on the inside as the outside. it is a good idea if you can pull it off though.

hey bill let me know if you got any of the pink and more glitter. if you do how much for 2 of the pink n one of the glitter.

thanks for posting that shawley, those are the biggest jzxp banners ever made. haha.

thanks for posting that shawley, those are the biggest jzxp banners ever made. haha.

haha no prob, and made it to speedhunters too! but I didn't thats raceready68 driving my car into the pits there lol WTF!

happy birthday! post taht shit up son

thanx.

tryin to decide where on the car to put'em, haha.

maybe the sides on the smaller part of the rear door windows?