Bill

JZXProject.com Vinyl

yeah you can drop the .com. pretty much anything people see they google anymore, and if you google jzxproject it's the first link.

i can do that.

I'll post up some different pre-set designs. so people can just pick a design + color, and done.

I updated the first post with new styles and details.

whats the deal with the shirts and pricin. what colors you doin them in

I sent payment via paypal to your email.i havent used it before so i guess its all worked as it says payment sent to your email.Let me know if anything else is needed.

Thanks

Next time I go I'm going to look into it but they probably require you to buy a whole master roll for like $1500+..... haha. If you are serious i'll just get some thru ebay. pm or email me when you want stuff man. I'll do it.

I still have that chrome banner you bought, right here on top of my monitor. let me know if you wanna drop in a pick it up or whatever.

oh, and the red reflective is really fucking cool looking, just cut some for zedrift, and they are really nice.

Bill ill contact you most likely tomorrow night for the stickers.... maybe ill just get another color. and yeah ill pick up that banner at the same time and hopefully get some jzxp stickers at the same time.

:D Reflective red,, Did it all go thru OK??Is there enough money for postage to OZ?

w0000t

thankyou for the stickers !!!

they arrived yesterday !!!

will post pics sarvo when they are on !

much love

Next time I go I'm going to look into it but they probably require you to buy a whole master roll for like $1500+..... haha. If you are serious i'll just get some thru ebay. pm or email me when you want stuff man. I'll do it.

I still have that chrome banner you bought, right here on top of my monitor. let me know if you wanna drop in a pick it up or whatever.

oh, and the red reflective is really fucking cool looking, just cut some for zedrift, and they are really nice.

I don't know if you mind sending me the source sticker. I would like to make one for my toolbox and I have the vinyl I want to run already in stock. I would only use it for myself. I am not a shark. People can vouch for me.

If not I will just purchase a simple red one.

dude, yeah sure. you can try to get it to work for you. where do you want it sent?

dude, yeah sure. you can try to get it to work for you. where do you want it sent?

Thanks it is appreciated.

sales at thevinylshoppe.com

It is going on one of these bad boys:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/disp...temnumber=95659

95659.gif

If you are in the market for a decent priced toolcart this one can be found for 99.99 at HF if you watch for their sales.

got the stickers. badass. i think i will make the outline version of the jzxp logo the official one for the site.

btw, check your PMs, i want like 5 more lime green.