Bill

JZXProject.com Vinyl

Guest Mitto

2nd from bottom in oil slick big enough to cover the top of my back window and you got a deal brosif.....

Never did get my replacement one from bill lol!

Cress still has "jzxproject" in oil slick and "let's 4door" though

Alright, I narrowed it down to these three options:

jzxp2.jpg

I'll do them in purple, green, oil slick, and maybe a couple glitter choices.

Now suggest me some size choices!

I was thinking an 8 inch for subtle window size on #2 and #3, and 10 inch on #1.

Obviously I can make these big as fuck for you dudes that don't use your windows or want a quarter panel size.

I'll add white to the list, too.

I'm going to order vinyl this week/weekend and hopefully have everything squared away and ready for you guys by next weekend.

Keep the interest flowing and I'll get everything done ASAP!

btw, if anyone has any one-off or custom ideas beyond just these, feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Guest Skitzo

Pics of what Oil Slick looks like? I'd be keen for Death By Sedan, length of my windshield in a Glittery Purple.

Too bad you weren't local to me, I'd give you tons. I haven't cut barely anything lately and don't even care.

Sorry to you guys who never got the stuff I shipped. Part of the reason I'm not doing it anymore. Mail system between Canada and the rest of the world is fucked. I lost dozens of mailouts and I got tired of that.

Guest Mitto

All good, no love loss here broloff.

You made quailty shit. Still rocking all the other vinyl you sent me.

hey guys, i came on here to check out some of the designs offered on here. if anyone needs stickers, and if its cool with the other guys on here, i run a graphics and vinyl business out here in hawaii. i'd be more than happy to provide cressida shizz for everyone. just lmk! thanks guys

I heard ya.

These are literally all I've been doing since last night. I'm excited for you guys to see them all done.

Guest Trevor

I would love the Death by Sedan stretched across my entire windshield please. But might require some custom tweaking if possible? Can't decide between white or oil slick, but I want to see the glitter as well!!

I threw a 5% strip that tapers across, and I'd like to see if I can have the lettering do the same. Obviously 'Dea' and 'dan' larger then the rest, and of course "the" being the smallest piece centered nicely in the middle. Would be cool if I could angel them both to have it match the curve of the tint. I can send dimensions if this sounds possible.

frontwindow.jpg