Gseventythree

SERIALNINE AERO 1 PIECE REAR BUMPER IS DONE!!!!

My bad people. Sorry for the misinformation.

I've always just kept up with Gerard from even when serialnine was just an idea. To serialnine, I just like to know about shit ahead of time so I can make sure I have cash when the product comes out. I usually don't open my mouth on the forums about what he's doing/considering. I don't know why I felt the need to speak this time. I believe from the last I spoke with him, he's gonna do another run as planned. I can't really say so I just shut my face.

Laters.

Darren I might be taking you up on that offer. Lemme work some things out.

K guys.. the one pce rears are DONE.. . I got the first one and trial fitted it at like midnight.. fits pretty good. . I couldn't really get it sitting right as I didn't have any help and had to hold it up with whatever was around. . A bracket/holder will HAVE to be fabricated to hold it up as without your stock 70LB rebar there is NOTHIG to hold this thing up. . . and it NEEDS to be held by the top to eliminate the sag/gap. . Anyways.. Here is a pic..

img6488lx.jpg

for all the pics.. go here. . http://www.serialnine.com/news/ (having probs with the blog so it might not be fully up..

For those that are still awaiting AERO. . PM me shipping details and phone number.. i will ship out ASAP..

G.

how can i order one of those trunk wings? where do i send money, im so down for one. also was wondering if the center of the wing is notched for the trunk badge?

c91451c4.jpg

Order will be in soon.. I dont wanna do any pre orders anymore. . WHEN i have te stuff in stock i'll sell it. . just working on the consistency of deliveries etc..

Coming early may is as close as i can get..

G.

Count me in for one.

Won't fit Cresta. You're probably shit outta luck if you want anything Cresta...