Gseventythree

SERIALNINE AERO 1 PIECE REAR BUMPER IS DONE!!!!

Anyone rockin the aero yet? I 'm still in South Korea and seeing all these FWD's is starting to piss me off. :angry: I wanna get home and start cracking on my 1j swap so my x8 is even worthy of rockin G's kit. But atlest there's a drift event this weekend that I am going to, so hopefully that will help.

i'll take the sides and rear alex. if G only wants to sell a whole set. let me know if you want to do this G.

just saying

stock body is better than just the front bumper

OR make your own like ameen; it looks like he's pulling it off

Aero is in . . Fitted onto a car. Fit is FUCKING AWESOME!!! all we did was drill the mounting holes. everything lined up and slipped right on. . . Kit is tweaked for those with rolled/modded fenders. Front bumper needs brackets made or zipties for support, but fit once on is impeccable, sideskirts are bang on and the rear (lower add on to JDM bumper ONLY ) is perfection. you will see pics tommorow of the installed kit without paint or bodywork. We installed the whole kit in 3 hours in the fuckin pouring rain in my tiny assed garaged. No sanding/molding/tweaking/fitting. IT GOES STRAIGHT ON AND FITS VERY WELL, only need to drill mounting holes. These fit better than Final Konnexion and SOME Origin. . .IF they had all the holes predrilled it would be as good as C-West. No fuckin lie.

I will know after next week but I think im actually all sold out and they just came in last week.

For those that have paid deposits. . The FULL one piece rear bumper will be finished by approx. May.

Any questions. .. PM me. .

G.

can't wait to see this. sounds wicked.

if you're sold out, i guess i'll have to drop the deal with alex to buy a set of rear/sides. (sorry alex).

g is the man.

youll take what your given for now and be happy about it! just buy so when you smash it youve already stimulated the cressida market and having other styles available will be already handled

I'm interested regardless...

x83 aero is hard to come by and if someone want's to make it accessible I'm all for it. i just wish i came across this thread sooner...

i know it's still early but, any idea on what the price is gonna be for the rest of the cressida world?

taking any early pre orders?

No plans for anything like that. The next kit will be a proprietary SERIALNINE kit. . Designed by me. And it'll be subtle not too low . . Mainly just update the look of the car and accentuate the original lines. That way the car and kit can both be hella low.. not just the kit. .

BUT. . Before that. . the next thing is a fiberglass hood. then front wide fenders. . and maybe even copy my rears. . (I just dont wanna fuckup my nice paint. .)

G.

No plans for anything like that. The next kit will be a proprietary SERIALNINE kit. . Designed by me. And it'll be subtle not too low . . Mainly just update the look of the car and accentuate the original lines. That way the car and kit can both be hella low.. not just the kit. .

BUT. . Before that. . the next thing is a fiberglass hood. then front wide fenders. . and maybe even copy my rears. . (I just dont wanna fuckup my nice paint. .)

G.

I like your style.

and you should make fenders to use mark2 headlights with cressida body. :)

I like your style.

and you should make fenders to use mark2 headlights with cressida body. :)

Ummm prolly not. . I'm very PRO Cressida front. I love the tall big grill front, and I think other people will come around when my car is done. . . Like for the cost of doing a MarkII conversion or whatever all said and done, you can get aero. . Like what would you rather have, different headlights and shit. . or a complete bodykit? Like the JDM cressida lights are only like $300 and the markers are like $50 (clear) combined with the aero. . . done. . And since there are MarkII's and Chasers and Crestas.. too many to do. . I know MarkII is the most poplular but. . The expense is not really worth it at this point. You may like MarkII's the best but maybe buddy likes Cresta's. . right ? like i'd rather do different aero FOR the stock body. That way whatever front end you may choose to do .. you can accentuate it with my dope aero. .

G.

so when is this available to the general public for consumption, since the first batch is spoken for....?

I'm not a spokesman or some shit but i'd guess at a year or two. He's still trying to get suspension parts to us, he's fulltime somewhere, and it takes a while to make aero from scratch.

I'm not a spokesman or some shit

you sure? you sure do like puttin your .02 in at every chance with these guys.....hardcore sack riding if you ask me.