Gseventythree

SERIALNINE AERO 1 PIECE REAR BUMPER IS DONE!!!!

K guys. More incentive. . PRICE DROP

$800 COMPLETE AERO KIT!!

Same $500 deposit.

So far I have deposits from

1. Loose Seal (CONFIRMED)

2. Zokustyle (CONFIRMED)

3. Green Goblin (CONFIRMED)

4. Turbocress (CONFIRMED)

5. Aphxhero (CONFIRMED)

6. Darren (CONFIRMED)

Looks like thats a wrap guys. . Thank you to all that have donated to the "I build dope assed cressidas " fund. . we will now proceed to take over the world. . .

To everyone else. . sorry.. price went up. . How much is still to be determined.. . Most likely the kits will be $1000

Next up after the arrival and shipping of these kits. . HOODS!!!!

G.

you better do a god dam CRESTA hood! haha

Ummm. y ?

Correct me if im wrong. . but umm that would only work for a CRESTA front end.

I support USDM CRESSIDA's for a reason.. they are plentiful and they are a completely new configuration to modify. You cant even get cool parts in JAPAN for cressidas.. cuz they are so not popular there. NOBODY has ever made cool cressida parts. . And think about it. . you may be doing a front end conversion.. maybe a few others as well. . but y spend the extra $500-1000 on just a front end conversion instead of getting full aero for the body you already have. . What looks better? front end conversion, maybe a STOCK JDM rear bumper/stock hood plus all the body mods to make it look decent and front lip but withh no aero. . or full aero on a cressida and maybe a fg or cf hood. . FOR THE SAME PRICE. .. ummm ill take the full aero withh diff headlights.. good enough. . stock is gay .. i dont care if its JDM/USDM/EDM or fuckin MOONDM stock . . i'd rather roll aero. . . AND what happens when you crash your car, be it from drifting or fuckin an accident. . You're gonna have to fix that shit again. . REWELD The fenders etc. . no thanks. . Id rather just buy a new one or go to the wrecker and get one for $20. . How you gonna explain to your ins company that your front end is worth 1K on a $800 car. .and it looks completely stock, maybe even beat up cuz its off of some 15 year old beatbag JDM taxi. .

When i make hoods. . they'll be Cressida hoods. . I LOVE the usdm body. .

G.

I LOVE the usdm body. .

G.

I will second this.

I have a feeling I'm going to really like mine withh aero and HID's on USDM front.

I just need a nice set of wheels to complete it..

couldn't agree more. i love the cresta, chaser, and mark ii's but aero is already available overseas. more time to develop and more molds. none of that stuff is interchangable... hoods, fenders, trunk, markers, headlights.. nothing. and there's isn't enough demand to bring costs down to an affordable level.

i'm sure more stuff like this on our shores will turn up when more manufacturers step up and produce stuff for all body styles, but it'd probably be cheaper and quicker to just find one from japan instead paying a grip years from now (unless you are willing to wait)

Cant wait to see this on people's cressidas.

Need to make some money.

and G. Thanks for the new addition to my sig :lol:

i heard moondm is the next andwagon to jump on once everyone has jumped on the cressida bandwagon. so i am selling my car now to get a head start so i can say i was one of the first ;)

well i guess that answered my question. i dont like the looks of the stock cressida or even a plain modified one (withh aero).....as for the insurance thing i know people in repair shops so its covered. im sick of looking exactly the same thats why im doing the conversion...anyways. just thought i would ask.

The same as what ?

Only like three people have aero on cressida bodies in the US. . and like NONE of them have the big-win kit. .. one dude in Hawaii but i think its not done yet ?

Anyways.. . its one of those things man. . people think its not cool yet cuz they havent seen it. . Like we've all see aero on the JDM cars. .we know it looks good.. But let me ask you. . which one looks the best. . ?? It TOTALLY doesn't matter. . in fact i like the MarkII the least . but they all have looked super dope in different iterations. . so basically im believing in the USDM cressida and im gonna MAKE it look dope.. and the potential for even MORE dopeness is there cuz we dont have those dated fucking bodylines that the JDM cars do, and all teh chrome around the headlights etc. . that shit looks too 80's for an x8 . Look at the S13. . One of the MAIN reasons people STILL modify it cuz when everything is said and done. . It fuckin looks NEW. . You could never get that withh the JDM x8's. . . .and the taller roof is cooler than the low MARKII roof cuz it looks more modern and makes the car look shorter. . I've always hated how tezukas car looked like a fuckin torpedo. . soo long and skinny and low. . It looked old. . no matter what they did it was like gaudy and cheap looking. . When they chose the MARKII sedan for export they prolly chose it cuz it looked bland and non fancy. . and i thank whoever made that decision. .. the fanciness of the JDM ones kill it when you mod it in 2008. . like i sed before. . i LOVE the USDM body. .

G.

so whats the cost on the kits now? will there be an option for that big win spoiler? and any other styles besides big wins? probably later huh?

I'd have to say that the MArk2 front end looks better cuz the lights are narrower ...kinda like squinting, little more serious looking. BUT to own it myself never, like G said freakin too much $$$ when my shit looks fine. I wish that I could made some wise $$ choices during my build and knew for sure my cress was up and running withh no bugs... could been on the list. Next time around. Till then I don't have duckface or bubble butt on my car so I am appeased for now.

For those pro and against, here's pics of USDM shit withh JDM aero. We all remember this one...

jus4.jpg

jus3.jpg

[/end]

Man I'm getting so excited I cant wait!

It could be the combo of guiness then widmer hmmm...

I agree and disagree withh G about the mark II fronts. I like them better then the cressida but on a cressida. use a cressida front. Besides the BIG head lights on a cressida just scream AMERICA!! you know, everything has to be bigger then is needed haha. It kind of has a mack truck look to it once the areo is on. that white car is just too awesome. I don't really like fenders rolled like that but i think that car actually looks good even withh the fenders rolled like that.

Cressida front ends are ugly. I'd much rather have a true JZX81 chassis as I prefer those lines, but I work withh what I have and will make it relatively similar.

But you know what? It doesn't really matter. If all of our cars looked the same, that would be boring.

Anyways. What's the latest and greatest ETA on the aerooo?

^^LoL, it's funny because I think the exact opposite. x81 front ends are ugly, and the overall lines of the car are old and weird looking.

But you're right, if we all liked the same shit, we'd have gay JZXProject sleepovers and circle-jerk seshs. Should be good to see the aero on everyones cars though, cause we're all gonna be doing different shit.

darren, look to the camry's blinkers of the same generation. swap em and get some amber bulbs. should be plenty at a junker.

if you are referring to the corner markers, i duno what he did.

anyways, back on topic.

i like that there is variety among the x chassis, at least it keeps the look diverse and unique. pretty soon i think we'll be seeing markII fronts withh chaser tails or whatever, which is all cool... mix and match to suite your taste.

buuut the look i want for my car is already cemented in my head and it's not a x81 front. the simple front end matches the rest of the simple lines on the body. that and may be i'm just bitter that the panels off my original clip were trashed...... hmmm

I know its prbably been answered on toyotacressida forums , but over the $800 or $1000 for the actual KIT

Have you added up the shipping costs to australia yet Serialnine ?

corner markers that actually go on the kit look like jzx100 mark II

the whole bumper is like a mark II bumper withh a lip kit

corner markers that actually go on the kit look like jzx100 mark II

the whole bumper is like a mark II bumper withh a lip kit

EXactly. .

Shipping to AUSTRALIA might be able to drop ship if enough people are interested..

Otherwise. .. Shipping will be $$$$$$

G.

Man this is gonna be great. G is a huge part of the cressida DYNASTY. #1 parts tuner for x8 on the entire planet. I'm so psyched!

To everyone else. . sorry.. price went up. . How much is still to be determined.. . Most likely the kits will be $1000

wow, this sucks - i got my new cress too late it looks like. enjoy your kits fellas.