Gseventythree

SERIALNINE AERO 1 PIECE REAR BUMPER IS DONE!!!!

fuckyeah4kr7.jpg

thats a nice i love the tuck anybody intrested in an x7 with a 7m i want an x8 now damn G your a bad influnce

And YES you can order both together and save on the shipping. .

G.

werd. now i just need to start looking for another car... AGAIN. since I can no longer get on tc.net to pm this guy in NY.

where the hell is my $600 from the GOV?!!? i'll let you know by the end of this week if i'm in. Stupid Nissan cut my hours...

K guys. More incentive. . PRICE DROP

$800 COMPLETE AERO KIT!!

Same $500 deposit.

So far I have deposits from

1. Loose Seal (confirmed)

2. Zokustyle (pending)

3. Driftaholic (pending)

4. ??

5. ??

G.

duuuude! withh the price drop, i may have enough spare green to buy an extra front, if that's possible. :wink:

i'll bring you full payment when i bring the coils up to you.

which should be next weekend?

Damn! Timing is off. What is the price going to be after the first batch is made? Are you going to have enough loot to carry them in stock or will you have to wait for another 5 car run?

are the integrated turn signals included or do we just re-use the original cressida ones

full kit withh the rear spoiler would be noice!

fuck i really wish i can get in on this. but i just bought something i wasn't expecting to get so soon....

good shit G.

would it be wrong if i bought the kit, never painted it and never got my car fixed and just installed the kit??? I got my rebate check today and could put 500 down but once I got the kit I would have a POS car and no money to paint the kit or get the car fixed. Should I wait till winter or just order it now anyway?

All up to you man. .

The turn signals are actually JZX100 MarkII LATE i think. . They come either amber or clear. . They are under $200. . I didn't mention them cuz im prolly not gonna run them. . most likely some LED's and creative wiring for my corners instead. .

I will try to keep some sets in stock. . But honestly for AERO. . i'd like to do 5 set buys . .All my $$$ is tied up on suspension development and production ..

G.

im in once ive got wheels and coils.

$800 COMPLETE AERO KIT!!

Same $500 deposit.

1. Loose Seal (confirmed)

2. Zokustyle (pending)

3. Driftaholic (pending)

4. Turbocress (pending)

5. Aphxhero (pending)

6. ryojikaji (pending)

Come on guys.. too much pending.. not enough paying.. You know y'all gonna kick yourselved when I got my aero on and you didn't jump ship . . . I dont wanna see comments like " DAMN man looks SOOO hott. .should've bought aero too. . ." or " FUCK that actually looks pretty good. . Didn't really like Big-Win before .. but on your car it looks awesome!!"

Get those paypals in . . Its only $500 for the deposits. .

For those that didn't know. .the original Big-Win kit is only a REAR LOWER half bumper. . . But the SERIALNINE one is a COMPLETE replacement molded withh a JDM rear bumper.

G.

Hurry up you bastards, I want my aero.

$800 COMPLETE AERO KIT!!

Same $500 deposit.

1. Loose Seal (CONFIRMED)

2. Zokustyle (pending)

3. Driftaholic (pending)

4. Turbocress (CONFIRMED)

5. Aphxhero (pending)

6. ryojikaji (pending)

Come on guys.. too much pending.. not enough paying.. You know y'all gonna kick yourselved when I got my aero on and you didn't jump ship . . . I dont wanna see comments like " DAMN man looks SOOO hott. .should've bought aero too. . ." or " FUCK that actually looks pretty good. . Didn't really like Big-Win before .. but on your car it looks awesome!!"

For those that didn't know. .the original Big-Win kit is only a REAR LOWER half bumper. . . But the SERIALNINE one is a COMPLETE replacement molded withh a JDM rear bumper.

Fucking group buys man, :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: This is the last time I chase people around.

G.

G, I'll be in once I get my balance on my CC transfered on to my new card. I don't want to use the card I have now since it is 15.9 percent and the new one will be 0 percent until 11/09 then goes to 6.9 percent after . :wink: so hopefully some time mid next week.

1. Loose Seal (CONFIRMED)

2. Zokustyle (CONFIRMED)

3. Driftaholic (pending)

4. Turbocress (CONFIRMED)

5. Aphxhero (CONFIRMED)

6. ryojikaji (pending)

G.