Sign in to follow this  
Panchira!

My Renko

rayray, they work. my sis is using them both the w/g and bov. on her pikes peak evo. they work great :) i took my w/g apart and there is nothing but o-rings and springs.....let me see if i can find the pics.

2007_12200006.jpg

2007_12200009.jpg

2007_12200010.jpg

2007_12200013.jpg

2007_12200012.jpg

wait.........

your sis has a Hillclimb Evo for Pikes Peak?

More info please, thats fucking cool!

fuck me that Stack is pure SEX!!!!! I love the Aim Sports cluster i have in my S13 but for my JZX90 im really tempted to go withh a stack setup.

where did you get your stack from?

I haven't had any experience withh the WG, but the synapse BOV is sorta gimmicky. If you blow through it and it leaks all over the place, which seems like crappy quality, but in reality it relieves resistance on the impeller that way while keeping most of your charge in. By leaking all the time they were able to make +60hp or some shit on a turbo Vette from what I understand.

Ceramic and powder coating makes things look cool.

You can't do anything to make a stack cluster look bad, but how much glare are you going to get withh that wheeled aluminum panel behind it? :lol:

Any idea of driving time frame?

hmmm i never heard that about their bov. but anyways the cluster is not finished yet. i still have to install an afr and boost gauges. after thats all done then ill permanatly mount the metal and paint it a nice flat black. yep ceramic coating looks sweet :)

i got my stack from racer parts wholesale

they are expensive but i have always wanted one. hmmmm as for a drive time i dont know yet in the next couple of months.....bills are driving me nuts! i cant save $ when my bills are $ too :(

yes my sis hase a pikes peak hillclimb evo :) its sick. heres a link to her web site: Rallye Star

Stack doesn't have AFR capability?

Don't take this the wrong way, but you're sister looks badass...

...is she available?

not a problem ;) yes if you can take her away from her 56 year old bf :( suger daddy what ever you want to call him haha.

no afr for stack unless you get the steering wheel one i think it has that.....

^^ im not going above 30 pounds! jesus! its a street car hahahahaha........odom when your going to turbo your car? i watched your youtube vid about the cruise and the comment i need more power.......hahahahahahaha ;)

does anyone know if the non turbo supra diff pumpkin is the same as a turbo unit? im going to run the supra pumpkin rather than the 3 bolt cressida one. more stronger and aftermarket gears are avaiable. im also going to take in the rear carrier to beef it up withh bracing ect. and probably replace the bushings as well or get some solit ones made or make it myself. i not only want my car fast but i want it safe as well. but i got a suspicious package today and inside i found my turbo fittings....i ordered the wrong fitting for the turbo oil return line a 45* fitting dosent fit :( so a 90* will replace it :) cover the oil return and 1 water line withh firesleeve and bam that is done :) but anyways heres the pics (sorry im OCD) :

2008_09040002.jpg

2008_09040004.jpg

does anyone know if the non turbo supra diff pumpkin is the same as a turbo unit? im going to run the supra pumpkin rather than the 3 bolt cressida one. more stronger and aftermarket gears are avaiable. im also going to take in the rear carrier to beef it up withh bracing ect. and probably replace the bushings as well or get some solit ones made or make it myself.

First of all, the diff itself from cressida to supra (all) is the same, so gear compatibility and availablilty is the same between the two. The HOUSING however, is different, and possibly stronger, depending on how good of a job you do installing it, as some fabrication is involved to mount it to the cressida subframe.

Second of all, the carrier you are referring to, im thinking is the SUBFRAME, and around the two rear bushings is much needed as that's where the X8 subframe is most vulnerable. I've personally seen 2 JZX81's withh TORN and rewelded subframes. Its usually a straight rip from one of the bushing holes to the bottom. For the X90's and X100's, a company actually has a weld in reinforcement kit comprising of about THIRTY preformed steel pieces that fit precisely and get welded in. . Or you can buy a reinforced one for about a GRAND!!

Third, the SERIALNINE solid subframe bushings will be ready by the end of the month, made of NYLATECH, basically a superhard nylon almost like aluminum, but quieter.

G.

^^^^ yeh g thats what i was thinking its a 200mm or 8" diff if i can recall. my brain was not functioning when i wrote that (carrier/subframe i was reading a toyota taco diff set up when i was typing that...). yeh im going to make/fab some proper mounts to mount the mk3 diff pumpkin. is the pinion the same length/shape/size?...and yes you hit the nail right on the head about the area im reinforcing ;) i had some boroken pics of the mx83 subframe somewhere. THANKS for making inserts!!!!!! when do you think they will be done and how much will they cost and be avaiable.

i need to get my health strightened up first.....but work on the cressie continues :) 3 of the 4 hoses are cut, and awaiting their new fittings at home (at g/f's house now) clocking the hose to its natural bend is VERY important!!! pics soon. subframe work will be done at my work we got massive nice welders :) and certified welders to boot. hopefully ill get my inhearentence this month so i can get s9's coils and finish the caw withh the left over $. time is sort of running out. but not quite yet...

ill probably just box up the suspension arms for right now, or untill someone makes an AFFORDABLE set but good QUALITY (two words that dont go together ;) )

quick update cluster is done. cams are on back order (BC 264's) titan cam gears, water/oil lines done for engine, trans sent out in the next 2 weeks for rebuild, i got everything else except for the drive shaft, suspension, and rims..... will be installing everything once i recive everything because i dont want what happened last time......knock on wood **knock, knonk, knock** anyways heres some quick pics

2008_11030004.jpg

2008_10280001.jpg

2008_10270003.jpg

2008_10300002.jpg

sweet stack! where did you pick that up if you dont mind me asking?

also why spend all the money on stack and turbo etc and skimp out on boost gauge?

mostly because my job cut our work hours in half so 40hrs a week to 20 or less :( then i got laid off :( but im collecting unemployment.

@ driftaholic: yeah she told me when she got home. she als otook some pics of your car too.

for a short update reinstalled the stock cressida tail lights, removed the badging and installed the cresta trunk lock. tomorrow ill be removing the body pannels again and see if the x83 fendes will mate up with the cresta hood and headlights. will also try the x83 hood as well. as for cams BC kept screwing up on their 1j cams, and reading about there screw ups in pruduction i dont want to run them anymore, so i cancled my order. will be getting the hks cams in 264*. got my welder yesterday as well a lincoln 140hd. so hopefully ill be doing my mk3 supra diff install soon. heres some pics:

DSCF3254.jpg

DSCF3255.jpg

DSCF3256.jpg

DSCF3257.jpg

DSCF3258.jpg