Sign in to follow this  
BigAaron

Hello from Aaron and Dave at Driftmotion!!!

We are really happy to be onboard withh jzxproject.com! I have talked to a lot of Cressida guys over the last several years and I really like what you guys are going withh the jzx cars! We want to be a part of it! As you probably know, we have specialized in the MK3 Supra from the beginning, but it's time to add some other RWD Toyotas to the mix. Ameen gave me a ride in the 786 Motoring drift Cressida in Texas recently, and I was very impressed withh what that car can do withh just a stock 1JZ in it (withh a professional driver like him or course :) We look forward to working withh you guys on advancing the jzx platform, let us know what we can do for you!

Dave is the other half of Driftmotion, he loves 1JZ's and is quite a driver himself. His MK3 withh a stock AUTO 1jz runs a 13.2 at 102mph at the dragstrip all day long!

We work full time on customer project cars, growing the website and shipping orders (we have over 1400 customers on the site now!), and making new products available by either designing and building them, or finding new vendors and working on getting the best pricing possible.

My name is Aaron Kahn 909-630-8969.

aaron@driftmotion.com

The website is at: www.driftmotion.com

WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I <3 DM!

For cereal though

Driftmotion is legit, buy shit from them.

DM FTMFW!!!

Hey remember sending some flywheel and bellhousing bolts to portland a couple weeks ago? Yeah that was for me.

I love you guys.

PS: copy x81 engine mounts RIGHT NOW!

Aaron - welcome... this is Scott from Charlotte.. thanks again for the quick shipment on this parts I needed! Sorry that turbo I sent you was junked..

talk to you soon.

excellent! :thumbsup: I just ordered stuff a few weeks ago too, thanks guys.

this is going to be very helpful.

crap nice work aaron! i see the new items you added there drooling...... is the 2jz tensioner roller the same for a 1jz? is there by any chance that you will be getting all the rest of the clutch stuffs too? like the snap rings and that stuffs? oh and another thing is the SC300 clutch resivor bolts oppsite of the mk3 supra one? you rock aaron! im so excited now im so close to getting the car done! heheeh

before we dyno the car i need to have a base setup so i can drive the car to break in the engine.....

Thanks everybody! That's some kind of welcome!!! :D

Whatever you need I'll try to get. I'm going to make the Cressida PS hose first this week.

Would jzx81 motor mount brackets be something that people would want?

I could make up some of those, I think I may possibly have a set at the shop to make a jig off of.

Would jzx81 motor mount brackets be something that people would want?

I could make up some of those, I think I may possibly have a set at the shop to make a jig off of.

ummmm can i say hell yes!

It's kinda yes and no. JZX81 stuffs are hard to come by, but JZX90 motor sets more popular and work good enough that I don't think people would want to replace them. So brackets would be for the people who get a cheap JZA70 motor set, go 2JZGE, or 2JZGTE.

How many people does that actually account for? . . . i dunno.

They would sell for sure but how many would . . . i dunno.

May be someone else can give better input for that.

your best bet for mounts would be to take the mounts you already have. make a jig. produce as necessary.

jigs for mounts would take what, 1 hour tops to make each one? so instead of having 2 hours down time, come up with a set of these jammies and produce as necessary. bit of a niche market, but youll have it cornered!

I found out today that we might have some custom rear suspension parts coming for Cressida soon...

I found out today that we might have some custom rear suspension parts coming for Cressida soon...

Sway bar?

Coilovers?

DETAILS AARON!

Great to see that dm is on here...

Probably the best customer service I have ever dealt withh..

Can't wait for those links to come out aaron... my rear setup is terrible...

Probably the best customer service I have ever dealt withh..

Definitely agree on that. Every time i call DM Aaron is so nice and laid back on the phone, really good job. The first time i ordered something from them I ordered the basic IC kit from them for my 5M and Aaron called me up the next day to see if it was for a ct26 and asked me if i wanted a reducer for the ic piping from the ct26. Now that is just PHENOMENAL.

Sign in to follow this