Jason

Teddy Roosevelt rides a moose

cool stuff chief. you have balls to drive around rubbing constantly. last time i did that, i ended up getting a flat because my quarter panel ate through the sidewall. trying to get the STOCK jack under there = no fun. :(

fortunatly its not rubbing the sidewall. just the outside tread blocks. its not rubbing all that bad in the front. still need to make more room........ after toyotafest.

front needs moar lowerz and smaller tires. Come over and give me a ride bitch!! I wanna go fast.

it def needs smaller tires. it was rubin like CRAZY last night. the rear shits were so hot they were sticky

that happened to me once. a buddy of mine let me borrow his wheels which were mounted with 245's on some lower offset wheel "just in case" my rear tires went flat (they were sparking on the fwy). sure enough they went flat sitting in the parking lot, so i switched the wheels out... and rub galore. couldn't go farther than a mile before i had a smoke cloud behind me and i had to pull over and switch the wheels front to back lol. they were too hot to touch for about 5 min

i clearanced the fender just enough now so that it only rubs on hard cornering or massive bumps, but i think it's rubbing on that little ridge inside the fender, not the lip itself. got to take care of that too

Looking very nice. Are you going to make it to East Coast Bash? I would like to see it up close.

^yeah you need to come up here-whens the last time you were at a club loose event? Im sure a long ass time- ill be there the 30th

does anyone elses car get a ton of attention? i like to keep a fairly low profile, but with the way this thing sounds and as low as it is, i cant manage to go out without getting scrutinized.

seems like im a local celebrity with the police. they keep following me but not pulling me over. cant find anything wrong. i hope they dont see my inspection isnt done and the front windshield looks like spiderwebs....

anyway im gonna handle a bunch of shit next week. sunday the 31st is ECB, saturday the 6th is FD round 3, so i wont be doing anything major this week probably just changing tires to a 235 40 18 in the rear. the following week i will be doing my delrin bushings, making some more clearance in the rear tubs, repainting the rear tubs, and maybe a few more things while im at it. my buddy is threatening to paint my car candy brandy. i am SO down.

haha getting followed around is pretty common.. at least in my area. at least they are chill up where i live and have actually never given me a ticket

take some pics while ur doing the rear. i gota do the same

potentially possibly idiot:

r154 trans...

reverse light switch is the 1"x1" black box on the drivers side of the trans?
3 wires come out of it, which 2 do i need to use?

also

i need a speedo cable, from what car? somewhere along the line, mine got broken. no noodle. no screw. it appears to be several inches too short to reach the passenger side where the bung for it is.

and

can someone post the picture of the resistor that needs to be cut off the tach for it to work with the 1jz? plzz?

awhile ago when Kylofoto was doing his 7mgte/R154 swap into his X8, he said his stock cable would'nt work, but I went over to his house and threaded it right on. It looks like it won't but it will, just drape it over the bellhousing over to the pass. side of the tranny and it should reach.

IIRC the reverse light switch is on the passenger side. its only 2 wire, black and white.

alright cool. i still need a speedo cable. my shit is broke now, cause i didnt thread it on right away. the metal elbow and thread on thingo are MIA.

im gonna do that and the reverse lights at the same time. pretty sure ill have to unbolt the trans crossmember to get to all that propperly.

changed the oil and FINALLY bolted on bills awesome endlink contraptions. no sway bar clanking around and more flatterer turns. weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

um. im pretty sure its like $1??

i also cleaned out the back seat area. the trunk area. the center console. found like $5 in change. collected a ton of nuts and bolts that were left over from taking shit appart. put the cup holders back in..

(anyone got a good condish cup holder? the tabs where the screws go thru are broken on both sides :angry: )

i took the hack saw out and cut the brake pedal in half finally...

now i just need that speedo cable so i can take the dash appart, fix the tach, speedo, and fiberglass the cracked dash pad all in one shot. the question is, do i paint the dash to match(shiny and glare reflective), or flock it (matte and soothing on the eyes)...

you ever figure out what resistor youre supposed to cut? i have my tach in my lap as we speak and i can take pics of the board for you...

3-40-18981-l-0ORe53RFlACZTN0tE5KSsw.jpg

there's the tach board. the only 30k ohm resistor is the one on the top right, orange - black - orange - gold. dunno if thats the right one but its closest to the ign screw.

jason, i got two sets of cupholders i been sitting on, hoping to sell to the aus guys for a million a piece. until i realized my dumbass didn't take into consideration that they have rhd cars, and these cupholders angle left.

BOTH of them, that i got at the junker had broken tabs (but one side only). i guess it's common. the one in my car only has one tab also, but works flawless. i could see how they'd break if you try to shove a super big gulp in there or yank em out too hard.

send me $15 to cover cupholders+shipping and i'll send one out.

just pm me your address and i'll give you my paypal addy

eghatch passenger (egp): [to driver] holy shit bro check it out!

egp: [hanging out the window to me] is that a toyota?

me: yea

egp: what kind?

me: [knowingly] CAM-ry

egp: woah! what motor

me: [knowingly] THREE VEE ZEE.

egp: raaaaaaad

god honda kids are sofaking stupid.

well fuck you for not identifying with my story. means your shit is whack.

in the mean time.....

003.jpg

002.jpg

marky ill send you a pair from the first batch. they werent cut very deep and the retroreflective is thick so its gonna be a pain in the ass to weed it but its cut!

the lets 4 doors script font is WAY too whispy. even more of a pita to weed so that font wont be available.

i can start production on these whenever in any color that NOT retro reflective. sorry guys, its too much of a pita to weed.

$TBD

paypal is jason DOT wassum AT verizon DOT net

one color per batch. popular vote wins

white, black, metallic grey, pale fluro yellow, lavender, orange, yellow, blue, turquois, etc etc etc.

did it for the lulzzzzzz

004-7.jpg

003-10.jpg

this was there too:

001-15.jpg

24's !!!

eghatch passenger (egp): [to driver] holy shit bro check it out!

egp: [hanging out the window to me] is that a toyota?

me: yea

egp: what kind?

me: [knowingly] CAM-ry

egp: woah! what motor

me: [knowingly] THREE VEE ZEE.

egp: raaaaaaad

god honda kids are sofaking stupid.

Most people just think I am really really into my fucking camry...

wax1.jpg