Jason

Teddy Roosevelt rides a moose

17/18 stagger. 9.5" all around.

No I'm not.

It's on the back seat.

FIX THE GODDAMNED TAILS

Dug into this thing again yesterday. Retarded the exhaust cam by 3*, went for a rip and blew an IC coupler off. Cleaned off the outside of the pipes, inside of the couplers, then rolled crimped a bead into the cold side pipes with pliers. There are 4 couplers between the intercooler and throttle body. So glad I paid someone to "build" that for me. :thumbsdown::mad:

Also ordered a new ECU Coolant temp sensor because PFC is throwing a CEL...commander shows 0* on coolant temp....good call? Dash gauge temp reads normal.

Also got a new SSQV o-ring and snap ring kit. It currently has some garbage plus some RTV keeping it in place.

Fixed the CEL. One of the wires going into the ecu coolant temp sensor just broke at the pin. Great. I hate de and repinning connectors.

Whatever. Got it done. CEL is gone. Took 10% out down low so maybe she's a little less smokey and a little happier idling without stumbling and dying. Idles much nicer now. Really wish I had a FC Datalogit. Dicking with the commander is such a bitch.

Looks 17f 18r , do you ever plan on getting those tail lights?

tyler check PM.

I think Kyle will lynch me if I don't get those tail lights.

I'm internet famous. There's a manhunt for me.

13061978_1596480617336312_64747697275253

13051688_10209350362140675_8369891955649

Thanks Kyle and Jordan for forwarding these.

Still didn't fix my tail lights. Maybe next month.

:thumbsup: Paint looks killer in the sun.

You did a nice job on the zg's

amazing how the simplicity of a clean car appeals to the dregs that can only build bandwagon overaccessorized garbage, yet they cant committ to following that philosophy.

amazing how the simplicity of a clean car appeals to the dregs that can only build bandwagon overaccessorized garbage, yet they cant committ to following that philosophy.

Car would be cooler if it had roof wing,yamaha trunk spoiler,rain guards,sunroof visor,lower rear slit spoiler,rear diffuser,rear canards,front splitter,and front canards.

Just sayn.

*Edit

How could forget the third brake light,tow hooks front and rear,vented hood,fenders vents,and jpan spec rear quarter vent, top it off with obnoxious window banner,dat purp stickers, anime vinyl and youre fucking golden.

cool intro too, obvious shitbird. you belong in the facebook group for a reason. if you ever find yourself in need of clarification as to why you don't cut it here, why don't you try posting an actual intro thread and see where it gets you?

ps jason fix your taillights you trans weirdo. or post pics from the opposite gender restroom in the nearest target.

image_url_1461661144_zps5mvqag71.gif

Bump.

No updates, just a bump.