Jason

Teddy Roosevelt rides a moose

Look Ma! No hands!

648125e8.jpg

Super cheap, ridiculously fast shipping, would very much buy from again given the need. I emailed them regarding fitment issues because the ball stud would not thread into the hood. In fact, I snapped it off in the hood.

a5472162.jpg

346e58ae.jpg

I drilled out the broken ball stud and backed the remains out with my heavy duty bolt extractor. Then, I chased the all four holes with an 8x1.25 tap and everything went in like butter on the second try. Try not to break your ball studs. It's a bitch to find new ones at a parts store.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&vxp=mtr&item=160828522702#ht_3532wt_1154

My DM power steering line blew out Thursday. Fortunately, it happened pulling into my driveway. I had a hell of a time piloting this beast with no PS at all. Now, no PS and my itty bitty Nardi? No thanks. I left it parked all weekend while the local hydraulic shop made me a new line. My biggest gripe with the DM PS line was always the double swagged ends. My line needed to be torqued for it to bolt up. The torque twist in the line forced it against the frame rail. The frame rail rubbed through the braided stainless and the Teflon hose blew out. I had the new line made with one swagged end and one swivel end. It is now perfect. It touches nothing. Also, I may get fancy and put a P-clip on it somewhere, just to be sure it doesn't rub on anything ever.

If anyone is interested in a PS line with one swivel end let me know. I don't know what the adapter size is from the rack and pump to the hose, so you should already have those fittings. If anyone knows the rack and pump thread pitch, let me know and I'll get you a set of them too. The hose alone will be $50. Hose, adapter fittings and a P-clip I should be able to do for $65

No pictures because you're dumb...and everyone knows what a braided stainless steel hose looks like.

More updates soon.

its_gone.jpg

30626498.jpg

My biggest gripe with the dm affair is that bullshit fucking wrong size crush washer that only fucking seals if all the god damn planets align. Are you driving the fucking car to 2k13? You started the fucking thread, don't be fucking gay. We got some racing to do.

What fuel pump you running?

if the car is done and i still have a 2k mile road trip itch to scratch. i have done ZERO snowboarding this winter. :(

Hey all:

I need a dash switch block-off plate and power mirror control

DB85FC38-2D3B-4388-83D1-FA9ED94BA03C-343

also:

Where the fuck is it? The ozarks

Deliverance auto repair and banjo shop

e6d80545-d173-499d-a6d4-160647d4de5a_zps

Switch block-off plate, p/n 55539-22060

$3.50 at Toyota.

haha my car had the "let's 4 doors" in the same place when I bought it from Toepfer. So why no paint yet?

Because http://jzxproject.com/bbs/index.php?showtopic=8993.

I'm as anxious as you all are for the paint. Waiting on an uncommitted painter friend who's a little lazy and slow. And rust. Lots of rust.

Also. All stickers are going the way of the Dodo bird. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN.

OK So it seems this project phase is finally coming to a close within the next few weeks. Some real updates:

ONE:

Some of you may have caught this above. I just went back and blurred it out, but this means I don't have to worry about emissions. EXEMPT Y`ALL.

5F724F32-E29D-47A8-AEA3-990D59392A5F-708

TWO:

I had a little rust. And a broken windshield. Two birds, one stone. Thanks Odom and Mo!

DA237E42-C65A-45E6-BD65-ADD8DAA79492-708

Both rear door jambs too:

BF94D484-06C4-44AE-B1A4-D5AE7CD16AEF-708

A84E9A4B-6523-45DD-BD1C-864BF56CCDF0-708

Three:

The front and rear fender lips were rusty. Some from a crude roll and no fresh paint, some from just being a 1992 Toyota from the east coast.

0D856E07-3658-4CED-8431-444D513D5BCD-708

2906D759-69D4-4244-834C-6FB6097050FB-708

FOUR:

Wheels were mismatched. Still are staggered. Whatever. I'm looking for something different.

09861F9D-31B6-40AD-A7D3-04C9D63CCC4B-708

FIVE:

Sunroof wouldn't open so the hole was trying to not get painted

55A0D4F8-2BCE-4C94-A493-B5AAA3D9A095-708

SIX:

Stock bumpers were bag o'dicks. Thanks again to Mo:

7FA11344-8ABD-4C92-B312-BC30BF695012-713

It's getting CLOSE. I'm stoked. Austin, the Brians', and a few others know how much this has been driving me nuts that it's not done. Seven months is a bit excessive. Let's hope it's worth it.

Clean jdm bumpered cressida's are rare and awesome. Its gonna be rad

the message thing sucks and it said i had missed 16 of your responses that never showed up. i cant retrieve them so you should get back at me with the gist of what you were saying.

ADMIN: It probably wasn't important at all.

Not me. I've just been waiting since JANUARY :mad::hammer::hammer::mad:

Clean jdm bumpered cressida's are rare and awesome. Its gonna be rad

^^I agree 110%^^ Love the clean and mean look with X81 bumpers.Like spooklover for example.

Hey you know why the word pain is in painting right?

Because it's a major pain in the fucking ass,and pain for the wallet as well.Supply's ain't cheap.

Paint is going on today.

Here's a teaser:

13A133AB-72A7-40B6-BB8A-20E02319DB45-119

just joking FU.

probably looks the same without filter to my color blind eyes