Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Stavros = PASS

Hi. Steve "Stavros" Neophytou from the UK (And Redline Magazine) here.

Gseventythree told me to sign up on JZX Project.

I have a JZX81 drift car (with RB26 power, for some stupid reason) and keen to find out more info on suspension parts, etc etc so by sounds of it the site is ideal. Im also pretty technical when it comes to engine tuning and turbos in particular (its been part of my business and pleasure most my life), so hopefully should be able to contribute there too.

The username StavJZX81 will do me fine.

Ive attatched a few pics of my 81 to this email.

Cheers

Stav

IMG_7656.jpg

IMG_7652.jpg

IMG_7648.jpg

mint2.jpg

PASS Holy shit why did he even have to apply?

One thing, ditch RB and go back to the real ish. You can sell rb for a lot and make more power withh 2j :)

One thing, ditch RB and go back to the real ish. You can sell rb for a lot and make more power withh 2j :)

werd.

I might be a dumb twat for doing a SR but who the fuck in their right mind does a RB into a toyota when there are plenty of 1jz and 2jz motors? Atleast it is a RB26 and not a RB20 haha.

werd.

I might be a dumb twat for doing a SR but who the fuck in their right mind does a RB into a toyota when there are plenty of 1jz and 2jz motors? Atleast it is a RB26 and not a RB20 haha.

Apparently, JZGTEs are not so common over in the UK .. . Don't know how an RB is anymore common but eh.

I assume he's pass but since I am here . . . pass

werd.

Apparently, JZGTEs are not so common over in the UK .. . Don't know how an RB is anymore common but eh.

I assume he's pass but since I am here . . . pass

That car was bought withh the RB in it. . So in Japan. .they were getting "creative" i guess.

G.

Ummmm..... pass once he gets the RB out !!! hahahaha j/k

those wheels are HOTT!!!!!!

Pass