Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Rob Martinez = fence pass

NAME: Robert Martinez

USERNAME: slappy

EMAIL ADDY: s13aero@gmail.com, jdmsentra@yahoo.com

CURRENT AUTO FLEET: 85 toyota cressida, 85 Celica/Supra, 89 240SX w/s13 silvia conversion, 99 benz C230K, 2000 3.2 TL

PICTURE OF GIRLFRIEND: sorry, no pics

PREVIOUS AUTO EXPERIENCE: JDM Engine Depot, Kearny NJ, JR's Custom Tuning, North Bergen NJ

WHY YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBER: Dedicated to wrenching on both my cressida and 240

VOUCHES FROM CURRENT MEMBERS: none

No pictures?

Fail until I see reason to say otherwise.

- Ian.

+2

He a liaaaah! She has to have atleast a myspace...you know kids these days... :thumbsdown:

No pictures?

Fail until I see reason to say otherwise.

- Ian.

+2

He a liaaaah! She has to have atleast a myspace...you know kids these days... :thumbsdown:

+3

The 240 is a daily driver but is currently getting suspension work and body work done. Motor swap and paint are last on the list. The Cressida is completley stock, but the 7m swap is goin in soon. The TL and Benz both belong to my fiance and are also getting mild work done. As for the Celica/Supra, that was sold as of today. The motor was seized and the body was twisted from a prievious accident.

I hope you got the pics i sent you. As for having been recommended by anyone, i have spoken to G from Serial Nine bout the coilovers he is making for the Cressida but he never told me bout the site. I found the site browsing the internet. And also my girl does have a myspace but i dont think the guys want to see my kids too. If you want other pics of my Cressida I'll send you the few pics i have due to the fact that i spun a bearing in the block and seized the motor. I have a 7mgte as noted before and am waiting t install it into my car. The car is currently at my friends shop where it is waiting for the swap to be done. The 240 is also gettin work but is a never ending project. Yet it is running. Well hopefully you guys do accept me but if no, it was meant to be and I'll try again when the swap is preformed to the car. Thanks for you time.

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

sorry but if the 240 looks like that, i would say the cress has no hope.

Come on he deserves a little credit for 5 rug and aero bumper. But then again it's frat brack which is ultimate failure.

I dunno I'm fenced. got any footages?

Has kids and still works on cars (aka doesn't let woman run him), polite, drives shitty looking cars while woman drives nice cars (more evidence of wearing the pants). I say pass for these reasons alone.

I want pics of x7 and s13 in the garage withh the benz outside where it belongs hahahaha

PASS

-Matt-Panic!

every where i go people ask me if i have an sr20 in my car... :lol: PASS
thats when you look at them and say "Why would I do something stupid like that?"

^^ haha yo Rich come to the opening of pride this sunday in freehold....call me
can't broski-o... i plan on going riding if it doesn't rain and then out later.

Yes i know the 240 looks blah and could look better but like i said before its an on going project thats gettin work done to it. And thanks for the comp. on the Aero bumper, its hard to find that part and bolting it on at 2a.m. while its raining isn't fun either but im dedicatied. And no i got no fottage of me goin sideways. Its just a spur of the moment thing when i do it and im also running an auto tranny on it. Yet I am running a R32 rear subframe with diff. But the swap will be more promising. As for the Cressida, the body is straight and requires very little work to finess it. As of now its just sitting in a lot waiting for the swap. I have the suspension for it and I also have a set of Volks meshies that I had on my 240 before that im goin to put on. Im goin to leave it stock on the exterior for now. What else can you do to a Cressie. Im not goin to rice it out and do a shopping cart wing or do some stupid ass little cannards or hood scoops that you see in Auto Zone or shit like that. This is the OG of Bippu Style and should stay as that an OG. Rims, drop, a nice exhuast to give it a aggressive tone and maybe some beats. Thats it, thats how i see it. As for drifting it, im still debating that. The 240 is gettin the works and will either drift, road course, or drag. What ever direction I take its gonna be built for it. But the Cressie is a 4dr grocery getter to some and begs to get sideways for others. I mean how many of you bought yours from an older couple or your boys mom. I got mine from some guy who wanted to sell it cause it had an oil leak. No one knew the potential for it. I work at an importing company where we see more then our fair share of JDM parts such as 7m, rb, 20b, 4afe, or what ever your fancy is we have it. If its Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, what ever. And getting dirty is not my concern. There is no such thing as a clean tuner. If you don't get dirty or wrench on your whip, then your not a tuner. And an oil change is concidered more as maintanance rather than then a hop-up. Brake conversion, motor swap, suspension, body work, any kind of resto or hop-up you do to a car is wrenching.

i like this guy. im adding new members tonight. speak now

pass, but if he is gonna be so defensive all the time then i'll go over to TC.net and get my fix !!!

Seems cool though, i like his attitude toward "tuning" and not being a complete poser..........

Time will tell but i say for now Pass

you all seem split. fenced-passed. deal with it. if he sux we can always make with the banination.