Gseventythree

SERIALNINE/STANCE Full coilover kit.

So the site will be up and running by next week. .

But anyways .. here are the goods..

SERIALNINE is a new company dedicated to offering Top Quality High Performance Solutions for X chassis cars. All parts are developed, engineered, then tested by myself and others that actually drive their cars hard. This way the end user will benefit and be provided withh the best possible product for their vehicle. All the SERIALNINE components are CNC machined, then plated or anodized for long lasting performance and durability.

I've been developing and testing a Coilover kit for the past 8 months on my X8. .It consists of a SERIALNINE adaptor kit and a STANCE full coilover . This setup uses the proven STANCE line of GR series dampers. Some of you should have friends running the GR+ or + PRO on thier S13/14. These coilovers are known in the US drifting and track racing scene as being Top Notch Gear for an affordable price. Some features of these excellent coilovers are 15 position adjustable dampening, full length and height adjustable, inverted monotube, and have oversized bodies to house large diameter pistons for more precise dampening. for more info checkout www.stancesus.com

There are a few different models to choose from. . If you are looking for a street setup you can get the GR+ withh 10/8 k springs, This setup is very smooth and awesome for the street It is valved just right for a firm controlled ride. I tested this setup and I had it around 8-12 clicks on the adjuster. You can run softer or stiffer springs withh the GR+'s but you will run out of damper at 12/10 (this is what I have been drifting on) . .

If you plan on doing more spirited driving IE. Drifting or Track days. . I recommend the GR+ PRO RACE, This is essentially the same damper as the GR+ save for it is valved harder. . It is actually valved for 12/10k springs. .Whereas the GR+ is valved for 9/7k springs. This will be a very competetive setup for those interested in drifting or tracking their cressida. . On either of the Dampers you can go + or - 3k in spring rate.

The reason I've chosen STANCE coilovers to use for my kit is because they are VERY active in local motorsports. They are more of a grassroots company rather than a large impersonal corporate giant that never hears nor cares about the end user. STANCE works withh drifters and track racers to refine their products, and improve performance.

Here's what the kit'll look like. . Im going to do an introductory price of $1900 SHIPPED to 48 states (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) withh either the GR+ or GR+ PRO RACE 12/10. . Add $200+ shipping of your knuckles for prep and welding of knuckles if you want a full bolt in kit. Otherwise you can get them prepped and welded locally. (if you're in the northwest USA I recommend Rob@FLIPSIDE CUSTOMS) If you want to purchase a COMPLETE bolt in kit from SERIALNINE there is a core charge of $350 which is refundable upon reciept and passed inspection of a useable set of knuckles

The kit comes withh

-2xWeld on Strut tubes

-2xFront Upper Camber Plates to fit Cressida

-2xRear Upper Pillow Ball Plates to fit Cressida

-2xReducers for rear lower damper

-2xOEM quality Swaybar endlinks withh Urethane Bushings. .

-4x 11" SERIALNINE stickers (not shown) 2x Black, 2xChrome

All aluminum parts are anodized Black, and all the Steel parts are Zinc plated. . The strut tubes have an unplated section at the bottom for ease of welding (no sanding and less toxic fumes. ). . This section will be painted after you weld it anyways. .

The camber plates are designed to give you MAXIMUM camber allowable by the stock body . They'll give you approximately -4.5 deg. .

. . The Same kit will be done for X7 very soon. . Im just doing development right now. . . The rear is quite different, but will be a full coilover as well. . It will unfortunately also be more expensive due to the added custom parts. . I will probably do a group buy for the X7 ones after the X8 ones start rolling. .

Hope you like them. . Next in the works are RCA's withh bendy remote adjuster for easy damper adjustment (inverted dampers have the adjusters on the bottom and dissasembly of the steering arm/knuckle is required for adjustment on cressidas) . . Urethane Rack Bushings. . BILLET shortened, reduced ackerman steering arms for quicker steering and less scrub when drifting, PROPER X7/X8 Tension rods. . and Solid Subframe Bushings. (Have those already for X7)

mx83kitwq4.jpg

fullyassembled1bs9.jpg

serialnineproductetc007sa7.jpg

serialnineproductetc022xi9.jpg

serialnineproductetc020kh2.jpg

serialnineproductetc026lv1.jpg

serialnineproductetc029xc9.jpg

G.

G - you still selling the strut tubes separately? I wouldn't need them plated. Let me know, I need to order some up withhin the next few weeks. I have my own coilovers.

Stuff looks great btw.

Thanks.

I can weld them up for anyone in AZ. I'm fact if any of you AZ guys grab a set from G I'll weld em up for free.

if i get a set can i just have it sent to DM? then you do your thing and i come down and throw them on?

Hey G-

Wieder got all the fronts today, just lost we thought he would, and one of the threads is fucked up on the coilover, PM me for his cellphone number.

- Ian.

awesome initial price. looks to be a solid package

who wants to buy some used Kei Office ST coil overs so I can buy G's new stuff.

who wants to buy some used Kei Office ST coil overs so I can buy G's new shit.

:lol:

Whoa. . cool. .

G.

huh.........? and by shit i mean awesometastical stuff. let me edit haha.

^ no, he means; hells yeah, rich considers the serialnine coilover setup to be better than the kei office st's :D

^ no, he means; hells yeah, rich considers the serialnine coilover setup to be better than the kei office st's :D
hell yeah. KO was the shit 4 years ago when compaired to what JIC or Tein was offering. And 1900 shipped beats 2700 any day of the week. People need to stop bitching about wanting suspension and get on this shit now. Including you Mo. 9/7k spring rates are not ruff at all in a full interior cressida. You're a bitch if you think they are.

front dampeners are inverted so the dampening adjuster is on bottom. You drill a 1.5" hole on the bottom of the assembly so you can use their RCA's and remote adjusters.

front dampeners are inverted so the dampening adjuster is on bottom. You drill a 1.5" hole on the bottom of the assembly so you can use their RCA's and remote adjusters.

Anyone done a write up on these for the x73? With pics etc? I'm seriously considering a set of these.