Bill

I heart missile style

hey i found the other RCA too.....

maybe ill see if i can get them `duped? it would require a group buy in....

it's all good, do whatever with them man, just let me know when you want money for them :)

would it be that hard to make adjustable RCA's with thaose as a template?? i don't think i need adjustable RCA's but I know some people would probably buy them + they can't be any harder to make adjustable, and people don't have to use the other positions if they don't want em.

probably not that hard at all. all we would have to do is extend the dimensions to allow for another pair or 2 pairs of holes.

and it would give me full on wood.

not to mention we could try to get the celica guys in on this too...but theyre a bunch of pantywastes anyway

my rear brakes and R32->JZX81 brake adapters came in!!

after rinkya raped me I got nailed with $119 customs fack@!@

These rear r32 calipers rebuilt in brembo gold are hott as hell. and the jzx100 rotors are also hard.

i'm going to make diagrams of the rear caliper brackets, they're not too complicated but are more than just a flat piece like the front ones.

my rear brakes and R32->JZX81 brake adapters came in!!

after rinkya raped me I got nailed withh $119 customs fack@!@

These rear r32 calipers rebuilt in brembo gold are hott as hell. and the jzx100 rotors are also hard.

i'm going to make diagrams of the rear caliper brackets, they're not too complicated but are more than just a flat piece like the front ones.

who is going to make the brackets for front and back? couldnt we use our old front brake calipers on the rear??? to save some money. some day when i have money to spend on things like bigger brakes, i want at least 300zx brakes on the front of my car.

small update:

still waiting to unload my 2005 turbo snowmobile, once that's gone, I'll have more money for other stuff.

so far just trying to work out little details is taking a lot of time. I'm working on the clutch master, PS lines, and details on the engine, like steering line valve, oil dipstick mount, replacing oil lines, and trying to source some decent oil drain hose. stuff like that.

next shit on the list: clutch, downpipe, fuel lines, and get the motor done and into the car.

new front windshield, PPG, really REALLY CLEAR!!

the installers came to my place when I was at work friday, they did a really great job, except they installed a windshield with a huge mofo 8" long gouge in it fuck! they'll be back to replace that bitch monday.

hey bill, wheres the updates? updates? whats going on with those updates?

i think i gotta strap on them snowshoes and hike through fifty feet of snow... and thaw Bill out.

<3 Canada

jesus

ok, here..

I just sold my 2005 turbo snowmobile saturday, so now I'm ready to unleash the glory of paypal once again.

I am cold, my MX is cold, and it's blowing a little bit of coolant, but she'll last the winter *fingers crossed* maybe she'll be a parts car after this winter and I'll get an old ST165 for next winter or somethin

next thing to do as o now:

clutch (all)

brake and fuel lines w/filter

front lower control arms w/balls

rack with ties

put motor in time #1

take it out

bash firewall a little

put it back in maybe..

lol

whatever

get 1pc. driveshaft made

front calipers, disks and Z32 pads for f/r

brake lines

get some largus bars, or something.

buy some wheels eventually so they can get shipped

weld up the intercooler pipes and mount the FMIC

pull the rear subframe

sandblast the diff house and sub

put the MA70 diff in and weld up, reinforce, and paint the whole thing

get some new rear hubs and bearings

put the pump in the tank and install

get a seat or two, and some gauges if i'm not broke so i can wire

make a wiring harness for the car from the old one.

exhaust turbo 2 bumper

maybe run out of money

paint the mirrors, and new front and rear bumpers with leftover BR2 blue

drive it a smash it

more updates when stuff happens.

oh, and that little pic in my sig, that will be updated

great, thanks for posting about it..

get your own freakin thread!!

Going to order wheels this week maybe

new rear hubs complete, bearings and steering rack too.

got my clutch, centerforce dual friction $415 at JEG'S :lol: fast shipping too, they were out of stock, and I still got in in Canada in about 1 week.

and a 3" flowmaster super 40 (going where the resonator was, just like the jzx81 trust DD system) so I can run ANYTHING after the rear diff, maybe I'll but a big fat milkcan, or a tuba. + a 3" dynatech cat to help pass the e-test.

and a pair of new bride brix II's :mrgreen: in super pimp blue suede

$299/pair (probably knockoffs, I don't know, still nice tho for $299 can't be that bad)

and I'm trying to get my SS brakelines from raceconcepts.net but they're friggin around with their email, they don't seem to be compatible with canada, haven't heard from them yet..

$300 for TWO BRIX IIs?! yeah, either stolen or fakes.

It was 3 years ago now, but my buddy payed $1600 for a pair of BRIXs.

i paid nearly $900 for an original BRIX I shipped with rail. its the awesomest seat ever. my corolla carrys lucky ass passengers (when it runs)

paid $600 for a pair of zetaII separately...$200 for one $400 for the other. i

as for my clutch, im gonna try out the gripforce F1 6puck sprung hub, or a spec stage 3. ive heard some great feedback about the ebay cheapie gripforce. $258 shipped and it has been left feedback on supra forums of holding 400lb/ft with out slipping. the XTC or XTD or whatever 6puck sprung hub has feedback of slipping and burning up at around 340lb/ft.

i vote you make it into a super sweet DD style system, minus the extra ginormous tips. twin 3" will suit just nicely.

yeah, but they should work the same so I couldn't care less :D
i am withh you. I have an Ultra Shield racing seat in my car and it holds me in place and only costs 236 a seat. who the hell needs 900 dollar a piece JDM seats?????? :roll: well, besides Jason.

yeah, for the exhaust, I was going to get a dual 2.5" out super 40 and make a DD replica, but I just don't like how it fits past the rear subframe with two pipes, so I'm going 3" all the way instead, probably will just get an angled SS 3" or 3.5" pipe and put a silencer in it if I go on a road trip.

yeah, can't wait for some tyte jdm boy to tell me my seats are fake... that'll be the day... "yo yo you got some fake ass brides!!" and I'll be like.. "No you dirty fuck, those are $1900 suede D1 edition Brix's BITCH!!" 8)

for the record, i could give two shits about whats "jdm tyte". i just like to support the innovators over the free loading copy-cats. I guess i think that if the product is worth buying in the first place, it should be able to stand on its own withhout a faked label.

got one of my "jdm tyte" bride's today, I wasn't home to tell the UPS driver that the other seat was still on the truck (dumb ass) so I'll get it tomorrow.

Anyone interested in getting some of these uber cheap ripoff brides (they look and feel really really nice, I'm starting to doubt they are even fake ffs, they are nice :lol: ) They are perfect if you ask me, and the blue suede looks just a little lighter than factory MX83 blue interior but very similar texture compared to the cloth/semi-suede-like seats in my MX83. I couldn't have asked for a better deal. I bought them from eBay seller dirkslyder. every set i've seen him sell he raises the price by about $10 right after though, so be careful.