Sign in to follow this  
driftaholic

I GOT MY WHEELS!!!

Sorry i'm excited

specs:

18x9.5 +10 (+35w/25mm spacer )

225/40/18

20x10 +35 withh very little camber (left some room for when it hits the alignment shop then I will make it clear by the millimeter)

245/35/20 but going to 255/30/20

The reason for the big offset differences is the big camber differences +3 front and .5 rear. maybe withh better suspension I'll be able to run more camber but for now the suspension travels to much and camber changes a lot.

I had to redo the body work in the back, but I went the extra mile and cut the door step and flared the door. I also cut a lot of metal inside the wheel well. Suspension has 2" of travel now before anything rubs. I took some pics of this too.

Sorry all I have is a camera phone :(

all full drop

Image035.jpg

at standard ride hight

Image033.jpg

Door line and door's flare. I flared the door because I didn't like how fast the flares had to ramp out and it forced us x guys to barely be able to tuck the shoulder of the wheel. now I can tuck the whole sidewall:

Image032.jpg

and more:

Image031.jpg

Image030.jpg

Image029.jpg

I'll be adding a VERY thin coat of filler to make it smooth. just primered it because I need another alignment and my 255/30's so I can make the final clearances.

Image033.jpg

way to step up the game.

you should of posted this in your other thread though. but yeah...... what ever.

Awesome man. . I'm digging the sizes. . Not my choice of wheel/offset but FUCKIN AWESOME for running 20's man. .. That is SOOO gangst. .

G.

yea man. fuck. looks great. i agree with G about the suckfactor of those wheels. but for $700, you really can not get any better look or fitment.

thanks...now im gonna have to do AT LEAST 18-20.

badass ben. i'll see it at the event on the 22nd

yeah, change the tire size yesterday, almost 28" od ouch!

can't wait to see it with another 1" of tire od taken off. :thumbsup:

we're gonna have to call you "go big or go home" :mrgreen:

20" tires are cheap. in fact they are cheaper then most 18" Luckily I have a partial Tire sponsor.

I would have gone withh some works if I had the money but I needed something I can crash and replace withhout taking a huge chunk of cash out of my very carefully budgeted drift season. withh these wheels I can afford to carry 4 18" and 6 20's withh me to an event. :D Now add that up and you understand why.

Yeah thats a lot of wheels but I can kill a pair in 1 20min session at PIR and I absolutely despise sand bagging it just to save some tire.

hopefully in the future I'll have some wide front fenders and real money for some 18x10 0ish in the front and some 20x11s in the rear :D or 19 and 20 or something truly gangster.

big question now is Big-Win or BN for the kit.....

oh and I'm thinking of cutting the wing down 4"

big question now is Big-Win or BN for the kit.....

oh and I'm thinking of cutting the wing down 4"

Big win and yes, cut wing down some. then paint, then post pics. should be sick.

love what you are doing man. i was hitting that exact spot running 17x10 in the back. it would tuck withh ease, but rub like a motherfucker inside the well

awesome

Holy fucking shit. I wish iwas lookin at this when i was in Tucson Yesterday. I would've had to come and take a closer look!

Image036.jpg
you need a pic of it from this side but withh the front wheel straight. I think you need to lower the front more to have the same amount of space from the wheel lip to the fender. it's hot but will be more insano if the front is down a tad more.