brian

Ameen's cressida

looking good ammen this car is a beast to watch drift in person!!! see you at lonestar bash imma get what i need done and ill be there going for broke!!

where did you move your fusebox and PS fluid res? sounds like a open header v8 haha

when did you do this today i was just there on monday...

sick work out the bugs and i will see you again soon Allstar bash!!!

thanks man!

Since Lonestar bash will give us a bunch of seattime and alot of door to door tandem im hesitant to have it painted before then.. plus its only a week away and i have a few things to finish up with the car.. but i cant stand the multi-color so it will be painted shortly afterwards!

here is a stupid video of my stupid car testing the stupid antilag..

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&hl=en&fs=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

ouch that sucks got it fixed out yet??

i think u misheard, two step is FUN!

that's a 7m w/ a 60trim btw

ok so im a little lost because Im at work and cant hear the sound in the video...

Whats going on and why does rayray like it?

From the vid it kinda looks like the same problem Mitch is having... but I dunno....

Do you actually have a 2step?

spools the turbo to create boost during launch. usually only engages when the car is below a certain speed. look at drag car launches on a lot of turbo vehicles, you hear them revving and poppin just before launch

and there's anti lag systems such as those on rally cars

car is so beast the camera cant even handle the sound of its nutzness!

crazy stuff man