brian

Ameen's cressida

Nice work mate,this car is going strong.You drive well too.Looks like youve been doing this for a while checking some of the dates.anyway,good to see someone out there doing it in one of these things.The are starting to grow here as well but to many people are put of buy the difficulties in finding the right gear for this sort of driving.But heaps of people come up and ask me stuff about the car on drift days.keep it up.

The are starting to grow here as well but to many people are put of buy the difficulties in finding the right gear for this sort of driving.

Look no further...

DSC05942.jpg

DSC05943.jpg

Got that custom one off polished set of upper pillow mounts!!!

DSC05945.jpg

DSC05946.jpg

Cant wait to install these!!!!

Gyeah! ! . .

One off polished. . The camera phone dont do them justice. .

Dont mind the rubber bushings for the endlinks. . I ran out of the Urethane ones, I'll get those to you withh the RCA's. . on the next shipment . . ;)

G.

IMG_5678.jpg

IMG_5679.jpg

IMG_5804.jpg

car handles much better thanks to the stiffer spring rates...

entry speeds were being clocked at 85-90mph... bumper hanging on for dear life.. and the car is barely leaning over..

Fuckin pimp shit.

Car looks like it's holding soooooo fucking solid withh G's setup.

First picture is the best.

God damn.

So hot.

fuckin hell yer dude ! !

fix the bumper asap tho !

no one wants to see rare aero wrecked!

1JZ is taking one hell of a beating..

only problem i had withh it was a bit of running hot and going into a safemode type deal where the revlimit was changed withh 5K or something like that.. whenever the car would cool down again then it would be good to go.. i guess stock cressida radiator isnt a good idea to have when you are hot lapping on a roadcourse..

next on my list is definately an aluminum radiator withh some solid fans..

the car seriously feels as good if not better than my S13 did.. i think im going to hang on to this car for a while :lol:

Ya thats common when they get too hot they fuckin go limpdick on you. . Just like shut it off and restart. .it'll be good for a bit.. but ya. .serio. . take care of the cooling issue. .

G.

For reference . .

I'm running a FAL #398 on my car.. 2500 CFM

The other one that fits the Supra koyo rad is the FAL #425 supra fans.. Twin little guys that flow 2500CFM as well. .

A little enginuity required to fit either. . but it fits..

G.