brian

Ameen's cressida

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>&hl=en&fs=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

You should advertise for budweiser lmao

Nice build man, cant believe Ive never seen this post online, Ive known about your car for about a year and a half atleast. A buddy of yours that I used to hang out with showed it to me. Talkin about Ben with the widebody FD. Used to slide with him out in pensacola before he went to cali and I went to Jax. Keep up the clean build man.

frenchy was telling me about some crazy ass houston stories yesterday. i gotta make it out there some day.

frenchy was telling me about some crazy ass houston stories yesterday. i gotta make it out there some day.

the stories in Houston never end....EVER

did he tell you about the strip club and pegging the fun meter?

SUPER SLICK COVER MAN

gonna have to try and find in the upcoming weeks

thats one damn sexy magazine cover !!!

better than the lame one of my mx32 on the bottom corner of MAX POWER lol !!!

i cant say it enough...those wheels made the car ....just SO much better man.

Yes indeed. If perfection ever existed on earth, its your car and those wheels.