brian

Ameen's cressida

There is a picture of you from the s14 drift exchange in Performance Auto and Sound magazine. Small one but you are in there. I will make a scan when I get home tonight.

Oh and your car is awesome.

yeah he does. he is in texas. that is all year round drifting so long as you don't have a 7m haha. what are the temps down there right now? 100 -110?? how do you keep the car running and what temps does the motor hit?

I liked the look of the white wheels better. Not sure if it was the style or the color but yeah. white was cool.

i use electric fans...

my car still runs hot sometimes.. especially if i make 2 consecutive runs on a course or something.. i usually have to make cool down runs afterwards..

im sure after i install an aluminum radiator withh better fans ill have less cooling issues..

Event was amazing.. Can't wait to see some videos..

Met turbocress and toycoma.. Good people.. Didn't get to meet projexxx..

We should have a jzxprojectmeet somewhere in the middle.. Maybe texas :-)

ameen if youre still in the area im off work from 5pm monday to 1pm weds.

this was hands down the best event this yr...fucking ameenit killed it all day....your a beast...i took some video of you coming inches from the wall...u and brian were just sick on the track...my friend has some good pics ill post up later...rich has the video so get on him to post it up...

FUCK YOU GUYS!!

_MG_3558.jpg

_MG_2639.jpg

You guys fucking rocked it! Ameen crushed it all day long and rich was illing like usual, I saw the footy and tons of pics that night, ill link it up when it comes up. Jason where you there?

where the hell were you all day??? And that is some sexy dirt drop action right there. wich my powersteer would of worked until after Ameen and I had atleast 4 tandem runs in.

good shit!! is there more tandem pics of you guys?

ameen, every time i see those shots of your car with the yellow on the lights it reminds me of koguchi's x81 from the 90's. his flat black chaser had a yellow sticker on the right headlight and it looked similar. haha.

I hate my car for not working long enough so I could of ran in the 8 car tandem runs.

0097.jpg

Awesome picture.

ameen, every time i see those shots of your car withh the yellow on the lights it reminds me of koguchi's x81 from the 90's. his flat black chaser had a yellow sticker on the right headlight and it looked similar. haha.

Pics please!!