toji004

'79 jzx32 SHAKOTAN ZOMBIE

I'm with Mark on this.... It seems PJ Bonificio only does up 86's and Cress's now because they are popular, goddamn poser! Yeah just a little lower in the front but awesome start to a sexy car!

fuckin love this car, have seen many threads on it

well done dude

needs paint tho

wild paint

yankiee paint

I'm with Mark on this.... It seems PJ Bonificio only does up 86's and Cress's now because they are popular, goddamn poser! Yeah just a little lower in the front but awesome start to a sexy car!

Youre mistaken. he doesnt "do up" cressidas. He paints them and throws cheap fanboy wheels on them.

Where's the cherry blossoms and na2j with carbs son?

That's what I meant earlier Mark, not really do up I guess poor choice of a word but like you said poser-mobile! Again this is a badass Cressida! I think a NA VVTi 2J on throttles is in order here!

i think it's wicked as-is. but that's just my taste. i don't think it needs anything more than maybe something fun under the hood.

wow thanks guys !!!

you guys are GOOD---i just decided on going 2j yesterday i got a guy selling one for $500

im picking up a w58 for now to 5 speed it.should be done in a couple of weeks

POWER fender mirrors should arrive today or within a few days

Image041-2.jpg

also got some proper 10k rear springs from an mx72

going weld on coilovers probably from t3

and also wierd that you say it im in the process of doing my door panels and rear deck lid with this sick as #$% cherry blossom fabric...pics when im done

uhhhhhh........awesome?

YES.

That's what I meant earlier Mark, not really do up I guess poor choice of a word but like you said poser-mobile! Again this is a badass Cressida! I think a NA VVTi 2J on throttles is in order here!

if i were to go this route would i need this ???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lexus-IS300...sQ5fAccessories

or should the engine already come with it??? sorry guys i need to do a lot more research just thought id ask...

im officially in the BHG club as of yesterday...not sure if ill do a swap or just see if i can get it running again...

NO SWAP.

you need to plan that when youre NOT pressed with an issue. your shit will not be on the road for like a year.

NO SWAP.

you need to plan that when youre NOT pressed with an issue. your shit will not be on the road for like a year.

It's true.

This isn't a newer cressida where everyone is doing swaps into them, it's going to take a lot of money if you're doing it yourself, and if you are, it's going to take even more time, and money.

Where'd you get the power fender mirrors and how much?

NO SWAP.

The man is a prophet, he speaks the truth.

yeah im probably just gonna buy another 4m crate engine for now...

got the mirrors off ebay from thailand...they are jdm chaser mirrors

I dont understand why super street doesnt publish awesomeness like this but they put in pj bonafacio poser mobile?

Nice paint=whooptie fuckin doo. Fitments=omfg radical!

PS: movie mirrors to fender before you paint.

you got your wish--hehe a tiny pic of mine in the feb. issue...in the jccs section just a pic of the pipes, i didnt finish the car in time for the show(no flares and stock ride height arrrrg)so thats why the small pic.im kinda glad.leaves room for next year.

Image082-2.jpg

wahoo--up and running !!! pulls harder, sounds MEANER and waaaay healthier.happy time.

ok...so not much on updates...rear 700lb 8 inch springs...wangan wing(pics as soon as photobucket stops being lame)hopefully dual straight pipe with new boso pipes,front springs, sw20&camaro kyb agx's before TORC