Sign in to follow this  
aphxero

BIG NEWS: 2008 meet! Free driving read page 1!

JZXproject.com, Unnatural Inc., Flipside Customs and SerialNine

Present:

2008 Sedan Drifting Holiday

When: Saturday 07/19/08

7:00AM – 5:00PM

Where: Portland International Raceway

Portland, OR

$10 to spectate

$20 to enter car show

$150 to drift

UPDATE*** If you commute over 1000 miles your entry is 50% off. If you come over 2000 miles you get in FOR FREE!

Concessions including food, beverages and alcohol sold on site.

Drifting and Car Show are for sedans only!

More information coming soon but I wanted to let everyone know as soon as the track confirmed the date. Start planning your trips and getting your cars ready.

Here is a clip from the track:

i'll make the trip.

i'll either be in my cress or IS.

holy crap, as if riding in matts car wasnt motivation enough... now there is this!

who wants to buy a 240 that isnt being used?:)

of course i'm in. time for x8 tandem go go go! I can send pics and stuff to doriten and maybe talk to some mags about coming out.

-Matt-Panic!

who knows. if my buddy ever buys a damn truck I might be down to drive a billion miles out there. i need a vaction.

of course i'm in. time for x8 tandem go go go! I can send pics and stuff to doriten and maybe talk to some mags about coming out.

-Matt-Panic!

tandem? seriously? you fuckers with cages better be doing fucking team drift. 6 deep.

Im there. .Gives me enought time to finish BOTH my cars. .Ill be drifting the X7 AND the X8 . . Good call man. . Ill have all the new Special Products there too man. .

Looking forward to meeting everyone so y'all BETTER come. .

Only one problem. . .I might actually be going to Europe this summer. .Just not sure when. . Hopefully not at the same time as this. . I CANT miss this event. .

G.

Of course I'll be there. The X7 will be out there, maybe even N/A 2J by then. I'll bring the Z too, just for looks.

This is going to be amazing!!!

- Ian.

You know I am down!

8-3%20Directions.JPG

I'm sure that the woman and I would have to make a week of it to justify driving that much and spending $1000 on gas, so I'd bring the UZX7 on a trailer and then drive it around all week and see what there is to see. 4 days+ just fof driving though... I'm sure it'll be worth the trip.

portland, huh? man that might work, I have a close aunt who lives there, and I can trailer up my new 4 door project (its a evil twin of the cressida :twisted: )

Guest Push
You know I am down!

8-3%20Directions.JPG

I'm sure that the woman and I would have to make a week of it to justify driving that much and spending $1000 on gas, so I'd bring the UZX7 on a trailer and then drive it around all week and see what there is to see. 4 days+ just fof driving though... I'm sure it'll be worth the trip.

your better off shipping the car for $700 1 way.... Then flying out there and back for around $250 for airfare... That is if your really down dogg... :wink:

4 days?! youre nuts grandpa

it took us 4.25 days to go 3000 miles philly to seatle with 2 guys in 2 trucks towing 2 cars and me in the 3rd car. we left philly at noon on a saturday and got to seatle at 6pm on wednesday. monday one of the trucks ran out of gas in east jabip south dakota. tuesday we had a trailer tire blow out that sidelined us from about 530-6pm somewhere in west bumfuck montana. it was a fiasco, but i see no reason why you couldnt make it in 3 days. i did the 1000 orlando to philly solo in 14.5 hours. i got a good night sleep the night before, and i felt great when i got home. in fact, i went to a party that night.

with 2 people to drive i dont see why you couldnt feasibly make it in 3 days.

4 days?! youre nuts grandpa

withh 2 people to drive i dont see why you couldnt feasibly make it in 3 days.

I mean 4 days total, 2 there and 2 back. Both the woman and I are marathon drivers.

I'd bring the UZX73, not some rusty shithawk $700 car.

who knows. if my buddy ever buys a damn truck I might be down to drive a billion miles out there. i need a vaction.

pic me up on ur way out there

pic me up on ur way out there

maybe. if my buddy buys a dually, i am probably going to buy a 3 car trailer. if, and I mean IF, that happens, you and Jason can get on board and we can split the fuel cost 3 ways plus driving duties and be there in no time. but i don't think that will happen this year.