Sign in to follow this  
Lion.CZ

my RX80......

ADMIN: shut the fuck up. you say the dumbest things. seriously. maybe i should IP ban you for a month so you get off the computer and make some progress on your fabled project.

ADMIN: shut the fuck up. you say the dumbest things. seriously. maybe i should IP ban you for a month so you get off the computer and make some progress on your fabled project.

SPOT PWNED

BXK291789_lamborghini800.jpg

they are a little different.

i want to make a car like

lamborghini reventon,but it's reventon-roadster!by my way!

hahahaha!

after that `some job will be hard!

it's show time!

today one of my friend just came to my shop when i am working...

show my car and myself!

20080316_dc7aeeb50d106589274dhTivrIl4fjFS.jpg

Holy shit, you're building a lambo????????

This thing better have lambo style doors when it is done no matter what it turns out to be.

Ok, so what do I win for being the first person to guess that he was building a lambo???

it's show time!

today one of my friend just came to my shop when i am working...

show my car and myself!

20080316_dc7aeeb50d106589274dhTivrIl4fjFS.jpg

Holy shit, you're building a lambo????????

This thing better have lambo style doors when it is done no matter what it turns out to be.

Ok, so what do I win for being the first person to guess that he was building a lambo???

BRCAUSE,the lambo is so different to the other cars,isn't it?

eh yes and no.

lamborghini has been around a while, and lambos have not changed a whole lot in terms of design since the countasch in the 80s. anymore a lambo is just another sleek wedge shape euro sports car.

i think the veyron is the most unique car on the road today. if i were to build a kit car i would want to imitate that style and class more than anything else. the R8 is also along those lines, but the R8 is just a different version of the lambo gallardo.

800px-Bugatti_Veyron.JPG

^^^i think the veyron is an over engineered pos shit though. the R8 is pretty fucking hot. It's part Lambo and part vw/audi and and i like it.

you dont need to quote the post directly above yours to reply to it, "^^^" is more than sufficient

so the bugatti is over engineered, but the R8, gallardo, murcialago, and R35 GTR are not?

technology will win the supercar war, not raw horsepower. muscle car days are over, camaro boy.

besides this thread/build isnt about cloning anything more than the look. theres a very slim chance that a 2jz lambo looking cressida will come close to touching any lambo in terms of performance other than POSSIBLY straight line.

now this thread has me thinking. ok so its gonna be tough to get that lambo hood line to clear the 22r motor. and forward the 2jz....cheap mid engined cars in the states are small chasis (mr2, fiero, rear engined aircooled vws) and weak performers in terms of supercar power and thus not the best candidates for kit car action.

enter flat four and six subarus. larger chasis. available aftermarket. turbos. engine small/compact/mounted low in chasis. etc etc. fun will abound.

think: legacy H-6 turbo + not grocery-gettin-mommas body work. factory awd. mmmmmm got me thinkin.

if i was going to build a kit car, it would start with a proper cage and drivetrain, and end with a unique body, not a copy. just my opinion.

and if i was going to copy anything, i would try to make something like a sard mc8r or elise gt1 powered by a 2 or 3UR V8.

i think if this car would have more potential with a fiberglass diablo body mounted onto the frame with a rollcage snugged underneath.

i would want something that comes out looking something like this:

800px-Audi_R10_ALMS.jpg

of course with 2 seats and a wind screen.

*audi R10*

indy car withh fender flares ?

the Audi is making there own engine to put into the R8 now instead of the lambo engine right ? should be sick...

ADMIN: dude seriously. quoting the guy directly above you is annoying enough, you DONT have to quote the picture

*AUDI R10*

indy car withh fender flares ?

the Audi is making there own engine to put into the R8 now instead of the lambo engine right ? should be sick...

the R8 is being built withh the V8FSI motor out of the current RS4 the gallardo has the same motor as the S8 i think

ADMIN: dude seriously. quoting the guy directly above you is annoying enough, you DONT have to quote the picture......times 2

they should make a lambo into a cressida :lol: how awesome and stupid would that be =O

no idea.. sent him a PM a while back to see what if anything was happening with this build.

Got nothing in return.