Sign in to follow this  
Lion.CZ

my RX80......

uh............ where have you been........?

yeah, there are solid axle (edit) X8 (edit) cressidas. who the hell knows why toyota would do that other then to save money. at least it is not leaf spring.

Uh........................

I have never seen an X8 withh a solid axle... no shit there are solid axle cressidas, if you didn't notice, I swapped out the solid in my X2 for X7 IRS.

i meant solid axle x8 cressidas. calm down broski.

Well.. ive never seen one... so wham, I got excited!

I am the calmest broski... I love everyone on this forum equally. :D

Holy shit mother of christ!!!

A solid axle X8????????????????????????

Un-fucking-believable!

solid axle?do you say this?

20080107_e94ec2ba01b59f204d7fRAIfRxHCwwJ7.jpg

don't worry about it!i had a new one!not solid axle?i really don't know that word,sorry!

20080107_5f376a47e6b3b8bde546uiKNtpwGhgPK.jpg

20080107_890dd627d79c5554ed130TagygxBWhYT.jpg

but i'm no time to change it!i must finish this work first!then change the power,suspension,break and this one!

today i still made something,but i losted my DC,may i will post the photo after somedays,i must get a new one!

i love reading this guys posts. its like a slightly more comprehendable version of altavista babelfish.

so a 2 door....wider than a cressida....not a ferrari.

bently? please say bently...

no even better, bugatti. seriously. bugatti. do it. the 2jz can actually come close to the 1001 mark fairly ea$$$$$$ily.

if thats not what hes doing, i think rich and i should get together and do it. team effort. then sell it on ebay and split the procedes.

i make one car just like 4500*2000*1100(mm)

it's show time!

today one of my friend just came to my shop when i am working...

show my car and myself!

20080316_dc7aeeb50d106589274dhTivrIl4fjFS.jpg

20080316_7b03eb9dca29ee2b404dbeElBFNQKAEW.jpg

20080316_9bbf16c0ccb5c82d2b03urnAONGJygg0.jpg

is this look like a tank!

20080316_ba038877b372d9f416d4I4sUr6iTLDDo.jpg

me

20080316_35ebffbd4e30c175af2e4OXkIwUcJr6Z.jpg

..One month, BAN HIM!!

Fuck yeah 22RTE swap! Light weight gidierupper. I drove a 22RTE modified using a 7mGE AFM, big injectors and intercooled. Farker was quiiiiiiiick. To bad I hate the way 4 bangers sound, except the WRX.

wow you're retarded.

sell all your cars and build atleast one half decent cressida before ever making comments like that ever again or your ass will get banned.

Fuck little kids like i do, Ill have you know i have two ugly ass piece of shit 7mgte 5spd Cressidas that blow headgaskets way way quicker withh my pos 4x4 monster truck stance. If anything, you glorified the Cressida by swapping to a turbo motor thats awesome stock. Now take your quick as, awesome looking slammed out Cressida and drift it up my ass. Nobodys doin it for me anyway. i need Some fucking penis in my ass. Why don't you do it for me? Maybe i wont be such a dumb fuck bleeding vagina when youre done.

:twisted:

I think i'm liking this.

..One month, BAN HIM!!

Fuck yeah 22RTE swap! Light weight gidierupper. I drove a 22RTE modified using a 7mGE AFM, big injectors and intercooled. Farker was quiiiiiiiick. To bad I hate the way 4 bangers sound, except the WRX.

wow you're retarded.

sell all your cars and build atleast one half decent cressida before ever making comments like that ever again or your ass will get banned.

Fuck little kids like i do, Ill have you know i have two ugly ass piece of shit 7mgte 5spd Cressidas that blow headgaskets way way quicker withh my pos 4x4 monster truck stance. If anything, you glorified the Cressida by swapping to a turbo motor thats awesome stock. Now take your quick as, awesome looking slammed out Cressida and drift it up my ass. Nobodys doin it for me anyway. i need Some fucking penis in my ass. Why don't you do it for me? Maybe i wont be such a dumb fuck bleeding vagina when youre done.

Can i buy a wood grain dash kit from you?

it's show time!

today one of my friend just came to my shop when i am working...

show my car and myself!

Holy shit, you're building a lambo????????

This thing better have lambo style doors when it is done no matter what it turns out to be.

and a rollcage with proper seating and harness... fuel cell... this thing is seriously bad ass. it's got deathtrap written all over it at this point but who really cares anyway?? :lol: keep the posts rolling and less retarded banter from cacressida.

and a rollcage withh proper seating and harness... fuel cell... this thing is seriously bad ass. it's got deathtrap written all over it at this point but who really cares anyway?? :lol: keep the posts rolling and less retarded banter from cacressida.

aren't lambos deathtraps to begin withh? i heard people getting trapped in those when they flip and catch on fire.

anyways, i love the post this guy makes, definitely knows how to keep people interested in his build hahaha

by guess too, is on some exotic car or possibly a replica race car of some sort

This thread just gets better and better.

Keep the pictures coming man, I'm excited to see the end of this!

Solid axle x8 withh an R series motor, so owned.

today's job`from this pictures.i think everybody will know what i'm doing!

but,there are alot of trouble for the head!

because the engine is too high for the lamo head!

20080317_ada1031d8699e68309e1ch03iE0QsF9O.jpg

20080317_0f1f8de527c41ad20ee82Ol8zhRltIKb.jpg

your english isnt terrible. what do you want to learn?

would you like us to correct your grammar?

example: "is any one can teach me english"

Can anyone teach me english?

Is anyone able to teach me english?

Who can teach me english?

theres like a million ways to say just about everything, so it can get tricky and confusing.

Everytime I see that air filter I crack up, I'm considering doing that on my R series engine, cut a hole in the hood and just have it sticking out like that.

Haha, the honda boys would have a whole new meaning for cold air intake!

Keep the pictures coming, I'm still not sure where you're going withh this.

BXK291789_lamborghini800.jpg

Guest Push
Poor man's Lambo, I fucking love it.

- Ian.

2jz lambo... think of the possibilities... ;)