Sign in to follow this  
MiniBoomer

ok so i got the email...

i got the email so i figured i haven't posted here in like a year atleast, so i'll post some pics and stuff of my piece of shit.

1512399715_l.jpg

it's a 1990 mazda 929S, traded a super beater aw11 for it. it has: cambodian spec cut springs, bride brix on home depot rails, 340mm nardi on an fc hub, ss braided brake lines, hawk hps pads, crappy little japanese interior stuff, and right now 16x7 +31 advan sa3's and 17x8 +5 stich mesh. i have a set of 17x7 +20 something rezax in my room (yeah the sizes suck dick) that i'm going to run in front withh the stich. i just ordered some federal ss595's for the front. um....picking up a free turbo 2 rc transmission this weekend and hopefully get started on 5spd, and coilovers are on a slow boat from japan. oh also has 4 point scroth harness, and gigantor tipped n1 muffler(soon) haha

oh and plans are like...dark forest green maybe withh some rainbow microflake withh 17/18 stagger, 14/12kgmm revalved fc coilovers, fc 2 way.

l_1b82b3fb55b12e34e57e702d469df130.jpg

......yeah poor man stagger

l_113a37ed39ce051399a7f53cd15467b1.jpg

yeah i'll prob get a water temp and oil pressure gauge in there soon enough.

yea...looking half decent. get some wheel spacers. maybe get some vinyl and cut it to fit over the faux wood trim. clean or replace the tweed on the doorcards. little shit. you dont need 19x10.5s to be a baller.

what a fr sedan that isn't a toyota or nissan derivative?

now i have to build one, damn it :x

Evan, if you get a chance to come up to the shop withh what parts you've got I'll take a look and see what I could do for you in terms of 5-speed conversion.

Are you still doing housekeeping at JDM market?

yes ranlet haha, i'm picking up that transmission this weekend but idk when i'll get the auto one from the junkyard yet but i'll let you know when i do. thanks for the compliments guys. yeah i know the interior sucks ass, the panel missing from under the gauge cluster always is broken on these cars so i have to order a new one from mazda, and i plan to re-do the doorpanels, prob leopard print. yeah i'm prob gonna get a 15-20mm bolt on for the front and after i roll the rears better i'm gonna put a 5mm slip on in the back.

LMK when you want to roll the fenders. I've got an Eastwood roller that will do it properly.

stepped up the stagger a bit. same stich that were in the back are in the front, and i got some 18x9 +38 work rezax 2's on the back withh an 8mm slip on spacer and a huge 245 tire.

l_57b114429d5cebad8cd8547283f9ce79.jpg

what coilovers go on it? does it use FC stuff? or is it somthing else? reare end is it rx7? whats the dealio

edit:

confirmed FC coils fit, Fc diff fit. hmmmm