theianmonster

Full Track X7! Boo-Yah!

Okay, this shit is entirely too ghetto. I am running four wires off the ECU (B+, B+, IGN/SW, and 12V Constant) directly to the battery. Now I'm about to run the three pin gray plug (injector power, etc) straight to the battery. Then I've got to ground the fuel pump relay to the chassis and cross my fingers.

This is all ghetto tech just so the car can get to Portland so Mark can finish it.

Hahaha.

- Ian.

Well, SHE CRANKS! Sounds healthy, sounds like its got perfect compression. Now to figure out why the motor isn't getting fuel. Its got spark, need to hook up all the vacuum and hope for the best.

Thanks Mark for telling me how to ghetto rig the bitch.

Thanks G for helping me figure shit out on the phone!

- Ian.

Man, this is fucking lame. Can't get the fuel pump to turn on unless I connect it straight to the battery, and when I did, I guess I forgot to hook up all the fuel lines because gas fucking spewed everywhere. I'm going to tackle that after school (yes, I can get on JZX at school, fucking win).

I hope I can start the bitch today, that would be pretty good.

Oh, and something special is going to happen next week, OH YES.

- Ian.

Man, this is fucking lame. Can't get the fuel pump to turn on unless I connect it straight to the battery, and when I did, I guess I forgot to hook up all the fuel lines because gas fucking spewed everywhere. I'm going to tackle that after school (yes, I can get on JZX at school, fucking win).

I hope I can start the bitch today, that would be pretty good.

Oh, and something special is going to happen next week, OH YES.

- Ian.

word. start up w/ pics and maybe vid ^_^ spraying fuel lines suck i know...

something special? you gettin the Maria Osawa DP vid? :lol:

Good stuff. In the beginning it sounded like you had cams, haha. Oh yea cool camera voice.

do you have it wired up correctly yet? shouldn't you have the wire from the fuel pump wired to your ecu? what wiring problems are you having right now if any still?

I don't even know all of the problems, I'm going to interrupt the fuel pump withh a swithch to just manually turn it on, and a push button for the starter. Ghetto, but it works until I can get it down to Marky.

- Ian.

its not ghetto, its simple and track cars are set up withh swithch boards.

its not ghetto, its simple and track cars are set up withh swithch boards.
it's all about the swithches and push button start.

Okay, so, my car has been sitting in the driveway withh no front grille for the past few days, and fuck it looks hot.

Now I'm wondering if I should do the sharknose, or no grille front withh custom aero. Less boso, but better?

What do you guys think...

- Ian.

sharknose NOW PUSSY.

god. just be a fuckin man about this shit.

That's all I needed, thanks Jason, haha.

ON withH THE NOSE! As soon as I get a little bit of cash, I'll go buy the sheet metal and fuck my car up.

21504qq8.jpg

- Ian.