I_need_money

MX73 5m pinout and others

thought my first post should contribute some

mx73 5m pinout

badasssyeah.gif

:!: - I can get whatever pinout/diagram you guys want as long as its usdm from work.

sorry bout that, My names Robert I'm originally from the victoria area, after I got outa school I've been up Lubbock going to college, I visit Houston and Victoria pretty regular though.

I drive whatever runs at the moment haha, rite now its my drift slut ae86 withh a crap engine, and no heater.

I'm working on a 1jz mx73. the 5m died a while back. But thanks to Amir and Ameen in Houston for a good deal on a engine its coming along pretty well. Still need a few more expensive bits but I hope it'll be done around january.

I use a buddies field to store all my old cars and parts cars its pretty amazing maybe I'll get some pics up later.

:!: - I can get whatever pinout/diagram you guys want as long as its usdm from work.

i need one of a 94-98 supra 2jz-gte ecu. auto tranny style if you can too.

i'm sure future people could use the pinouts for the 1uz and 2jz-ge too.

yes, one more vote on obdI 2jzge pinouts(I just found out today that gs300 and sc300 igniters have different plugs, arg!)

I saw an wiring manual on ebay not too long ago for sc300s, wish I'da ponied up the cash then.

I'm finally making some progress, got the front sump on, mount brackets on, all I gotta do now is wait on getting my bellhousing n flywheel back.

Great contribution!

What program is this that you have? I'm looking for a 1998 Subaru Legacy Outback (2.5l) ECU pinout. Can you get that?

Kyle you have a jzs147. Just use the 94 tt supra pinout.

Thanks buddy,

same exact thing huh?

Would the USDM pin outs and shit be different?

If not, I can just access them online.

Working at Toyota has benefits :)

Also, Mark, or anyone else, while were on wiring, for the igniter wiring, there's a bunch of same colored wires (like 2 of each color) so I'm assuming it's just one sending from ecu and the other receiving input and sending back to ecu correct?

So my main question is, does it matter which ones are wired in? Like say I wired one blue with white striped wire up, and still had one left to wire and I got them mixed, does it really matter?

My shit was cutttttt.

the sequence to fire is like this. ecu to ignitor, ignitor to coil pack. the only one from ignitor to ecu is the IGF signal to let the ecu know the ignitor fired a coil or something like that. just woke up right now and i can't really think of an easy way other than check those wires against the plugs on your harness for continuity and write down which cut wire goes to which plug to make it LESS confusing.

i need to know on the 5mge (86) what the temp sensor wire is on the body harness plug(the one that connects from engine harness to the body harness).

Okay.

So I have 5 wires left on my igniter harness.

2 black like 18g wires, which I think is tach? One for gauge one for ecu?

The other 3 were cut when I got them and had nothing attached on the end,

2 black with red striped wires, and a big ground wire (white with black stripe.)

Anyone?