aphxero

Project filthy. I can has new chassis plz?

Came across some pix of your car from the last event. There are a couple more on NWN.

DSC_8063Medium.jpg

DSC_8067Medium.jpg

DSC_8039Medium.jpg

18's just look right..

fuck this car is a lot of fun

on second thought marky, i think it was due to the short shiftin, but i think its similar in accel to the fastiva

just the weight difference

tub the rears for more wheel/tire homie

get more grip get more speed :)

now u got me thinkin of puttin a 1.5j in the x7... and my s13...

i gotta ride in a fast sr i guess hahah

Yeah so it's less crazy now. Tightened up my wheel bearings, did an alignment, put in a heater (pics to come), and got some really nice braided brake lines. Car is 100% nicer to drive now :)(

BUT I STILL CAN'T GET MY AERO WHICH IS SITTING IN CANADA WITH 300 MILES OF FUCKING SNOW BETWEEN US!!!! AH FUCK!

Oh yeah and I got these jams from flipsidecustoms. Chromoly camber arms for rear. 16mm shank bushing ends (less nvh/cheaper), and the bushing is heavier than the whole arm awesome! They also sell them with aurora rod ends. Toe arms from what I hear are almost done so I'll have to get them.

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

You can kinda see but the welds are nice

More suspension soon and more driving sooner!

how much do these guys cost?

more than you can afford... PAL!

FERRARI

vrrom vrrommmmm!

smoke him

fuck I hope I have a some what half decent paying job this coming summer so I can start buying shit from flipside. It's about time he got this stuff started.

Fuckin a, Rob is awesome.

Do you have these yet or are they sitting at Rob's?

When you comin up dawggggggg? Once the snow melts?

i made a quality FF quote... and no one bantered

fucking cressida ppl

ooooohh ooohhh can i play??

looks great!

but yeah when it comes to x chassis parts.. If you have to ask then your can't afford it hahahaha

hes got a hundred thousand under the hood of that car!

Awwwww shucks, I'm starting to blush. Mark, I'm glad you like them. I'm looking forward to rolling out the rest of my products for our Cressidas. Just for the record, I'm not interested in reinventing the wheel .... meaning if someone is already building a quality product for the Cress I dont necessarily want to build a duplicate. Unfortunately, research, design and the development of bad ass parts takes time. So, some product overlap may occur. The other arms I've seen out there look good and are of sound design, keep up the good work. I wish only the best to all who are interested in making this chassis a better platform for the track and to drift with. If anyone is interested in "horse trading" their own product for mine .. let me know, I'm interested. Camber arms .. 350. Toe arms .. 250. Seat brackets .. 150. Bolt in/weld in roll bars/cages soon to come. I'm also up for suggestions. Rob.

what are they what are they what are they what are they?????

put it in the new thread too!! not on here!!

wait, you reset the toe after putting those lca's on, right?

and how is the ackerman with the longer LCA's ?

also, my car has S14 outer tie rods... I guess they're supposed to be longer than stock... ? I would look into those as well.... then you could get aftermarket heim joint ones.

So got my jzx bumper today. Thanks RIP Garage! Much smaller/lighter. 20lbs vs 45!

IMG_0456.jpg

And some tension rods for it. Brand is unknown. Anyone recognize these?

IMG_0455.jpg

Thanks