aphxero

Project filthy. I can has new chassis plz?

Boss at the shop managed to seize the exhaust side cam in Ryan's old 1J and toasted the head in the process. Perhaps there are some high rpm oiling issues in the head that got fixed withh the changeover to 2J?

On a related note, he's got a good 1J bottom end in a plastic bag that will go for whatever you offer + shipping.

If that doesn't strike your fancy there are still a few NA 2J blocks at the shop.

thanks mike but I got a usdm 2j turbo block :)
when are you getting back in the game so i can come out and drive your car????? :twisted:

Small update!

Sold the veilside wheels and got something more befitting a drift car.

weds_sa_70_gry_ci3_l.jpg

Weds sport sa70 grey 17x9+20

TW01972_3.jpg

Gonna run spacers so it should be good.

Hmm, my new r154 is put together, Looking for baller clutch now. Put in my TRD 2 way last week and it's ballin! I think I'll put on z brakes and get a sparco this week. Oh and PowerFC is on the way!

Maybe 3 more months and it'll be fabolous!

Oh shit son! Fitted the weds today!

17x9 +20 in front 215/45/17 re040

Same in rear withh 8mm spacer 225/45/17 zexius

I bought them for what i sold the VS for. So free wheels!

Pics tomorrow.

Oh shit son! Fitted the weds today!

17x9 +20 in front 215/45/17 re040

Same in rear withh 8mm spacer 225/45/17 zexius

I bought them for what i sold the VS for. So free wheels!

Pics tomorrow.

these should look good. =O

Pics:

DSC01638.jpg

DSC01641.jpg

DSC01642.jpg

DSC01639.jpg

DSC01640.jpg

Me and my boss's cefiro :) And yes he's bringing it to the 4 door event.

get that slut painted black asap......... or red and have those wheels powder coated white ;)

Nah, do what ever haha, i just want to see a red cress withh white wheels.

I think jason should do it.

Dunno what to say man. .

The main thing is that YOU like em. :wink:

Dont hate me . . I dont like em. . They do look way more sporty and drift oriented.. Less badass though. . Dont get me wrong.. I do like rims withh just dish rather than lip .. But those are the fr face (17x9+20) and they're not the deepest ones. . If you went 18's in the same width/offset they'd be the RR face. . (18x9+20) deeper by like 20mm. The 18x10+18's for the rear would be absolute sickness. .

And I agree withh toycoma that white would rock.

G.

Duly noted G. I was going for a more sporty drift look. I know they aren't as baller but I got them for trade basically. I paid exactly what I sold the VS for :)

I have a plan and you'll see it. Besides being FR face I love them. Right now it's more about dimensions than dish. That and weight. These are over 5 lbs lighter than the VS. And I'm sorry but Weds are way more legit than the usual MB, Sportmax, or 5zigen fanboy crap. I'd love to get some amistads later for show/cruise though :) But hey it's gotta be a drift car first.

And I get a huge boner about having brand new wheels...

Duly noted G. I was going for a more sporty drift look. I know they aren't as baller but I got them for trade basically. I paid exactly what I sold the VS for :)

I have a plan and you'll see it. Besides being FR face I love them. Right now it's more about dimensions than dish. That and weight. These are over 5 lbs lighter than the VS. And I'm sorry but Weds are way more legit than the usual MB, Sportmax, or 5zigen fanboy crap. I'd love to get some amistads later for show/cruise though :) But hey it's gotta be a drift car first.

Ya i agree withh you on that one man. . Drifting on the Gulf's is WAYYYY different than even on the equips.. Rocking 17's the suspension feels wayyy better and controlled etc.. withh the heavy 18's on.. it feels sloppy. . lots of unsprung weight. . Agreed on the read deal WEDS. . anybody can rock generic wheels. . but real shit is bangin hott. . AND new wheels are fuckin rad too. . no need to refinish this .. and repolish that. .fuck. . Just put em on and drift. .

Werd..

G.

More new shit:

DSC01646.jpg

Put in my 2 way. Rebuilt trd diff 14 plates all set to lock withh 4.30:1 final drive. And mopar teal for the ladies.

DSC01648.jpg

DSC01647.jpg

Rebuilt no mileage r154. All new hydraulics and 1j bellhousing.

Ya i agree withh you on that one man. . Drifting on the Gulf's is WAYYYY different than even on the equips.. Rocking 17's the suspension feels wayyy better and controlled etc.. withh the heavy 18's on.. it feels sloppy. . lots of unsprung weight. . Agreed on the read deal WEDS. . anybody can rock generic wheels. . but real shit is bangin hott. . AND new wheels are fuckin rad too. . no need to refinish this .. and repolish that. .fuck. . Just put em on and drift. .

Werd..

G.

I live and die by the $35 rollers:

3DSCF0109.jpg

Car is looking bitchin Mark. Need more action shots/video

light wheels ftw!!! cressida withh 17x9 +20 on right suspension handles like sex. the blue on the wheel looks weird to me but i like the sportiness.

your wheels are making the cefiro fitment look pretty bad :mrgreen: