aphxero

Project filthy. I can has new chassis plz?

YES! burried in the throttle and ass first into the wall! waaaaayyyyyyyyyyy better than unda unda into the wall.

wow the car looked to have no traction front or rear. were your front tires bald? like Miles said, try softening your suspension front and rear to try and gain some grip/traction.

damn that sucks. good to hear its still drivable. you look like the lead singer of weezer in a way.

yea.. what the hell kind of tires are you running? your car seems to be handling like shit and not getting any traction whatsoever...

Yeah I had shitty tires on because I'm poor. First mistake.

Honestly I would've been fine if my serpentine belt hadn't flown off. But then again if I hadn't crashed I would've blown the crap out of my motor. So yeah I feel like I came out even.

1.5JZ, Power FC, S9 kit, Single Turbo, and your poor???

Maybe thats why i stayed stock 1J for so long so i could run decent tires??

Come on man, Federals are like 80bucks a piece brand new..

Come on man, Federals are like 80bucks a piece brand new..

What federals? SS595's? Cuz as far as my experiences with them goes, they understeer like a motherfucker, and chunk like crazy on the rear...

Yeah yeah yeah. Divide my parts by 3 years. You can do anything poor it just takes time. Why do you think I never get paint? I never have more than $200 at a time. Things like paint eat up months of income with no performance gain.

But yeah I'm rocking new tires from now on.

What federals? SS595's? Cuz as far as my experiences with them goes, they understeer like a motherfucker, and chunk like crazy on the rear...

I think its a Canadian thing to hate Feddy's.

Federal /junk.

feddy's are definately not the best tire out there but for the price there isnt much out there that can beat it. running new feddys is definately better than running old shitty tires. again like everyone says, you gotta pay to play and if you do it right the first time around it ends up cheaper in the long run.

hmmm i heard that the ss595s only chunk or delaminate really easily if you run them forwards.

i was told if you run them backwords they wear much more evenly as well as make more smoke ( i assume grip is compromised ) hence why everyone runs them reverse in the rear.

sorry for thread-jack lol

i ran 235 40 17 last year on my s13 and ran them normally at 30psi cold in the rear and never once had them chunk. Matt on here ran his on his cresta in NJ and to my knowledge they didnt chunk and they were 225 40 18 and ran them normal at 50psi iirc.

hmmm i heard that the ss595s only chunk or delaminate really easily if you run them forwards.

i was told if you run them backwords they wear much more evenly as well as make more smoke ( i assume grip is compromised ) hence why everyone runs them reverse in the rear.

sorry for thread-jack lol

i read this too

i like nice tires up front that work

i run 245 40 17s nixxen n3000's on the rear....their 63 bucks a pop for that size... they grip fine and last forever....

im sure they would suck for super high speed crazy baller touge shit but their fine for gay ass little show off drift events that im stuck doing.....

yeah this year im running Nexxen N3000 as well as i got wicked deal through them. the N3000 lasted long in NJ when i used them there with my 400hp jzx90.

Sold the PFC and back on safc2. Boo hoo.

cressmark.jpg

Also put on new suspension stuff

DSC_0101.jpg

Spraypaint soonish.

Lots of update!

Did good alignment. Widened front track 40mm total with BV control arms.

Front:

-2.8 deg camber

0.02 total toe

Rear:

-0.9 deg camber

.08 total toe

Spinning 4th goes STRAIGHT YES!

Redynoed with safc2 now making 385whp/368wtq at .95 boost. I got really tired of how it looked so now it's sort of one color :) Looks good at night ha!

SNV30103.jpg

SNV30102.jpg

SNV30101.jpg

SNV30104.jpg

High fashion. ]

lol. I love how it looks good even though it is smashed. and I am really loving the fog light for a head light. Too funny.

Looks 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better.. actually looks super fuckin cool. .. lose the gay whisker ties. .

Awesome man. ..

Vids Now. .

G.

Lots of update!

Did good alignment. Widened front track 40mm total with BV control arms.

Front:

-2.8 deg camber

0.02 total toe

Rear:

-0.9 deg camber

.08 total toe

Spinning 4th goes STRAIGHT YES!

It only goes straight cuz of the Subframe bushings . . . for real. .

G.