ryojikaji

Wheel fitment bitches x8!

Guest ziptie

r33 gtrs are 800 for a set, so no one has any excuse for having shit wheels, just saying!

looked through the whole thread and it looked like some people fit wheels close to this size well, and some not at all.

looking to run 17X9.5 +15 all around. will run max camber up front, but want to go with as little camber in the rear as possible.

ok, im waiting for the criticism... but here is my car with some incubus 20's... freebies from a mate for doin a favour... kinda suites... kinda not... but they look better than the crv rims...

190047_10150171804873799_641208798_8276554_2213285_n.jpg

198945_10150173395483799_641208798_8294192_7083970_n.jpg

Stop with the shitty wheels!!!!!!!!

mth fkn b trap boy extradineh nah meeeeeen!!!!

l_e4d38bbf45a944acae90b48032c8cc0d.jpg

Guest ziptie

looked through the whole thread and it looked like some people fit wheels close to this size well, and some not at all.

looking to run 17X9.5 +15 all around. will run max camber up front, but want to go with as little camber in the rear as possible.

i have a set of 17 x 9.5 +22s that im going to test fit to the jzx81 in the next fortnight when i do ill be sure to post up pics for reference

also have some 18 x 10 -23s hmmm

ok, thanks guys.

I love the look of CST's on an X8, and the concave on the 9.5 +15 battle's is sex.

for the record, the 20's were freebies, the 17's i had were crap and i cant seem to find wheels i like... i dont like the 20's, i dont like the CRV rims and i dont like GTR rims... i want simmons FR's... cant find them to suit, i want sparco NS-06 cheetah's... cant find any worth getting... so if u dont lie it im fine with that... and whats with the "nigga" and "ja rule" insult attempts... u yanks think racisim actually insults aussies... dude... get a life... maybe ill c one of u guys one day make a post that is not trying to attempt to insult someone....

get a life... and grow the fuck up...

Honestly dude it JZXPROJECT dont like it dont post simple as that

i say ban him :D

how can rims not be worth getting if you are looking for them? yet you will put gay 20s on ? i have been offerd free rims i tell them where to go if i dont like them i would not even use them as skidders

they are better than what i had... i have found one set of the ones i wanted, couldnt afford them because they were on the other side of the planet and i like change... whats wrong with what i like, should i change it because other ppl dont like it???

Guest Mitto

Nobody said YOU should change, just those ugly ass p.o.s. rims on your cress. The only person who can rock 20's is G.

If you dont like the hazzing then you definitely shouldn't be posting crap like that here.... That's for tc.net

for the record, the 20's were freebies, the 17's i had were crap and i cant seem to find wheels i like... i dont like the 20's, i dont like the CRV rims and i dont like GTR rims... i want simmons FR's... cant find them to suit, i want sparco NS-06 cheetah's... cant find any worth getting... so if u dont lie it im fine with that... and whats with the "nigga" and "ja rule" insult attempts... u yanks think racisim actually insults aussies... dude... get a life... maybe ill c one of u guys one day make a post that is not trying to attempt to insult someone....

get a life... and grow the fuck up...

you_mad.jpg

How did my Ja Rule reference mean anything racist you dummy? Would you like me to use a white guys name or Hispanic person's name to put you at ease? You know since you weren't mad in that post saying racism doesn't insult you. How about I say Willie Nelson or Maria Carrey, that should work. I guess you know us Yanks now don't you. Wow for somebody who posts those shit ass rims on a site he know's he's gonna get flammed for, which you indicated in the first sentence of that post, sure is whinning like a little baby.

cry-baby.jpg

Guest ziptie

If you got them for free sell them on a holden forum for like 500 because theyre stupid like that and they can go towards your dream rims, until then just get around on some bricks lol

shut up now people. post wheels on cars, not blather.

DIABETUSSSSSSSSSSSS:

32055110012_large.jpg

Guest Monkey_Business

Currently running stock 15x6 wheels/tires. 195/65-15 front and 205/60-15 rear. Measured my wheels and got what looks like +50 offset. I'm looking to replace with 16x9 and 225/50-16. Unsure of appropriate offset. I know the'yre not the tub fillers that are attractive and popular, but budget and preference are for 16s. By my math, if I run the 16x9 with the same +50, my backspacing will be another 1.5" inside the wheel well and the same added 1.5" toward the fender. If I switch to a +10 offset instead, all 3" of increased width will be on the outside and my backspace will be the same as stock, which would make it nice to fit the deep dish/flat face that I'd like to find and maintain inside clearance. What is the most extreme negative offset/ wheel width I could run while still clearing inside, or how much can I get away with putting on the outside before I need to worry about fender clearance? If it helps, I'm on Stance coilovers about as low as they'll go. Looking at it as it sits, I might be able to clear another 1.5"-2" before fender rub. Looking to maintain original steering lock travel without rubbing. Hoping someone can verify my math and measurements, as well as suggest whl/tire combos/camber susp setup that'll serve in aggressive street use, weigh as little as possible, and hopefully not break the bank. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

running a ssr vienna 19x9.5+18 with 245/35 fronts and 19x10.5 with 265/30 rears..

front camber are maxed out, rears out by 2"..havent pull some guard yet and it look like a 4x4 hehe..

IMG_6527.jpg

IMG_6691.jpg

IMG_6540.jpg

^^^ I have rear camber arms for sale . You gonna need them to get those wheels to tuck in right.