ryojikaji

Wheel fitment bitches x8!

not to be a dick, but pics of your car parked and up close would prolly be alil better to grasp how exactly the rims fit on your car.

ADMIN: hey you....shut up. car looks sick at 50mph sideways. isnt that all that matters?

224a8982.jpg

Yeah, I know this is gay, but gt500 18x9, idk offset. Has et50 cast on back? To run these you'll need longer studs, the 60mm is300's would probably be perfect. I'll try to get a full car pic mocked up before I sell the wheels this week, but in all reality I haven't seen My car in 2 weeks, and probably won't before they go.

Thanks. 18x9/10 with mystery offsets + 3mm/10mm spacers. Front is around +30 and rear is around +20 with said spacers.

And seeing as not seeing a picture on the first post of a page in a picture thread is lame...

3cd4469f.jpg

any body runnin 17x10 +18 all around ?

pics of how they look.?

this guy's ride will be close to a 17x10 +18. except the 10's will stick out more

a9c2c93b.jpg

to tickle your brain, to find the difference from 9.5" +15 to 10" +18, you would first take half the difference in width (0.5"/2 = 0.25") then convert to millimeters (0.25" x 25.4mm/inch = 6.35mm). now add that to the difference in offset, in this case, it is +15mm - (+18mm ) which is -3mm. add them and you get 6.35mm - 3mm which is 3.35mm out.

so imagine those wheels, sticking out about another 3-4mm or so.

of course they'll fit different because of the wheel diameter, but they'll stick out about the same regardless. a 17" wheel would be easier to fit though

thanks man thats what i want but i'll probablly need fender flares to pull that fitment.

18x8 & 18x9.5 offset unknown. Bmw 5 series resized to 5x114

IMG_2235.jpg

What tire size should I go with.

IMG_2236.jpg

The cress sits a lil lower at the moment, can adjust the smegans abit more, and all four lips have been pounded flat.

IMG_1944.jpg

I definitely dont want super low pro tires.

I was thinkin 225/35 front and a 245/35 rears?

Just got these wheels for my 1992 cressida. Specs are 18X8 and offset 20 and 18X9 and offset 35.

What do you guys suggest for tire size? I am ok with 40 or 35 but i wanna go for Stretched tire fitments. I paid $500 for the wheels now need to get tires. I am also going to drive my car daily so I dont want to put to big which might rub. Please pass me your advise on it.

Thanks.

ok ok ok i know these are not the widest wheels... or even remotely looking lol but they fit, and if u are after something (in asutralia) that is 1, legal to fit... 2, fits big breaks... and 3, strong as all hell...! these honda CRV wheels fit on... so do rav 4 wheels (but they dont have the same projection)

kinda gay but still sleeper spec... lol

IMG_1017.jpg

Really like the way Hizoku's fitment was, I was always a fan of some meat on the tires. Been looking at 18 X 9.5 Cr Kai's for the rear and 18 X 8.5 or 7.5 for the front. Really want that concave look but unsure if it will fit. The offsets I wanted where either +12 all a round or +25 alround. Opinions?

im guessing, but youre probably not going to get concave in a 8.5" cr kai. which by the way are played out worse than mb battles. 18x9.5 +25 should fit the whole way around and give you all the hellaflush concaveness you want.

however, in my estimation, concave face wheels are on their last legs.

-----its been done. and done. and done. and done. and done. and done. and done.

start a new trend. work xt7 have the concaveness in the middle but also some full face action. the uras exsol wheels are doing the same thing.

Thanks for the response. I am aware of their popularity, but I have always liked the look of concave rims versus deep dish on drift cars. Why I don't know, but I just do. The only other rims I've really dug were advan ver 2. But I don't see them matching on an x8 too well. If someone can prove me wrong and photoshop some advans that look good I'm down. (I has no personal computer :P)

did i say anything about dished wheels? no. i said full face. look at the xt7 and exsol.

xt7

cressida.jpg

exsol

exsolimage7_c.jpg