ryojikaji

Wheel fitment bitches x8!

Both look good.

I like the Rezax

Get some wheel spacers for the front

Do some mild rear fender work

Thanks Tbone I was thinking some sort of pull/reshaping on the rear would achieve the look I'm going for. But I have no experience and little knowledge of that stuff and would refer to you on that matter.

As for the fronts I'm looking at some low offset 17s for that double stagger and better fitment/drivability

Drill the the spot wells out that hold the skins together on your inner rear quarters separate the skins where you drilled out the spot welds on the inner wheel well cut about 2 inches up and remove the inner skins leaving only one outer layer.You will have to use a hammer to achieve a good end result.Weld the remaining inner skin up inside of the wheel well for structural integrity.Now you can manipulate your roll and pull easier.

Or you can just roll the inner edge of your rear wheel well by bangin it out and up with a hammer,and a dolly and a heat gun.Then pound out a pull with hammer to achieve the desired look.No cutting or welding but the skin will be harder to pull.

Or put in some serious work cut the shit and weld some shit and do this

cd041439-6aff-4b48-ad4a-21873615e67a_zps

My New Look

Wheels: Rays Volk TE37

Fronts: 17x8.5 +30

Rears: 17x8.5 +30

Tyres: 235/45/17 Front And Rear

Modifications to fit: Front gaurds were rolled, rear gaurds rolled and pumped approx 10-15mm. Running full bc coilovers front camber tops maxed and currently sitting at -3 degrees. Rears on standard arms sitting at just over -1 degree

IMG_1438_zps3d3a0577.jpg

IMG_1440_zps70b06d39.jpg

IMG_1442_zpsb15e344c.jpg

IMG_1451_zps7e0f7d5a.jpg

this is the exact look I'm looking for but I can't decide wtf I want.

20170221_172922_zpsxaeg5wdy.jpg

Pretty extensive roll and pull

17x9 +22 -2.5 camber front and rear

but could run 18x10 +22ish

My good, proof of global warming.......

Not even April yet, and no snow in Minnesota !!

Gordo I've been grilling in 60° days since early February. I was going to move to Texas to get away from the winters but mn hasn't had a winter in 10 years.

Found a set of Evo 9 Enkie split 5 spoke wheels for cheap they're 17x8 +35, wondering how theyll fit.... I have a set of 17x8 +28 MB weapons Ive been holding on to that I bolted up to a stock suspension mx83 and they poked pretty drastically, then again they've got 255 tires on them... Hell I'll probably just buy the enkie's cause theyre so cheap, see if they work and if not move on

You should try going back to a 4th grade math class...

1) The difference between a 28 offset, and a 35 offset is what ?

2) a 255 cross section tire is how much in inches ? (or why the fuck would you put a 10" wide tire on an 8" wide rim?)

I'm not a complete idiot, its 7mm. I looked throught the whole 18 pages of this with most pictures gone and the a bunch of posts that did have pictures not having wheel/tire specs... for the most part seemed pretty useless with a bunch of overly stretched tires on wide wheels and chopped up fenders.

I didnt, bought them that way, intention was to split them and sell them separately. Still gonna.

planning on 225/45 tires on the 17x8 all around

Then you are not a complete idiot....