ryojikaji

Wheel fitment bitches x8!

God that's ugly.......

Give it a chance man.We have'nt seen the finish product with the flares and shit.

But yeah right now that is fucking fugly.Needs a shit ton more negative camber imo.

Yea it's weird without the fenders and it literally has 0 camber in the front. I don't have coilovers yet, hopefully soon though, also extending the front control arms 50-60mm so that will add lots of camber.

It looks pretty tough in person. The flares will look good, not some janky bullshit.

Best use of stock tire sizes since the car came from the factory.

2014-04-24172407_zps683699f1.jpg

2014-04-24172321_zps23582f32.jpg

2014-04-24172302_zps548e376a.jpg

2014-04-24172630_zps8a4fe11d.jpg

More of the same finally got a photo bucket

front aren't done yet still waiting on the koni cartridges and my ncrca's

this is with the JIC's set to max

45 series tires are disgusting.Light them on fire.

Mudflaps look like shit.Get rid of them.

Seeing the 7m under your hood made me puke.Thanks asshole.

Gay pride blue anodized fanboi lug nuts are on par with this faggot

wack_zps5c67a241.jpg

Seeing the 7m under your hood gave me get a hard on, thanks!

Gay pride blue anodized fanboi lug nuts are on par with that faggot,

as are the red calipers behind the gold ssr mesh.

Bet his engine bay has the rainbow treatment also.

Thanks t bone i was starting to think people liked me lol

dude blue lugs on gold wheels on a white car with red calipers? my shits not that gross

i need two sets of lock nuts so i got some hand me down works and some shit from my job..... plus they match my calipers i painted blue :P

I'm placing an order for some xxr 968's

20x11 +15 all the way around shod in 245/40/20 shoes.

Gonna redo the flares and make them look more natural.

thank you zoku for saying what I couldn't in my current inebriated state

Believe it or not 20's can actually look good on cressida.Totally against my taste because I actually think smaller wheels are cooler.Not to mention the fender work involved with fitting 20's and the actual functionality of 20's under hard driving ect.You're on crack if you're thinking of running 40 series rubber.30 series all day long if i was to run a 20.Have fun fitting 40 series lol.

All i can say is i hope you plan on cageing you car because you will have to remove your front and rear wheels tubs,delete your inner door jam, and do a shit ton of fab/metal work/body&paint work in order to fit 20's.Plus the cost of rubber is stupid vs 17's or 18's.Hope you have deep pockets,and a friend who owns a body shop lol.

245/30 on 20x10.5J+13 Keep in mind this pic was for shits and giggles,and the way this sits right now would not be driveable due to tire rubbage.This set up could work if your metal work/welding fab game is strong.Good luck man!

sspx0053tp3_zps2721dfe9.jpg

sspx0050qk0_zpsde4f6fe5.jpg

I'm not worried.

I already have a plan. 40's will allow for them to stretch where as 30 series won't on 11in wide.

Gonna do some cutting and re welding to work!

New tubs for sure.

Here is a pic of a 235/35/18 on a 11j wheels offset is -17.This is before i cut away even more metal.

294973_269221039757999_5842390_n_zps961d

Now imagine how tight a 20 inch wheel will be with a 40 series.

I would run a 255 30 20.Hell 245 30 would stretch no prob.

The stretch is also going to pull the tire up hire which will result in even less room for clearance hence why 30 series is what you want.

You will need every mm of clearance why in the hell would you run such a fat side wall.Sounds like donk to me.

Here is another cressida on 20's.I don't know the sizes,but i think this looks hideous because the wheels are cheap chrome nig nog status,and the ride height is 4x4 status.

Guarantee it rubs,and turning to full lock and back would be a fucking joke and rub

IMG_0524_zps54bbc50a.jpg

The only way to make 20's look good would be to have the rims basicly tucked.Good luck tucking 20's with 40 series rubber.

sspx0051rj1_zpsd7872ec1.jpg

^^This is the look you want imo^^.Nice and tight,pretty much tucked.This is with a 30 series tire.You see how tight the fit is right.Imagine 40 series rubber.

Why try and reinvent the wheel.Half the leg work has been done for you man.The dark blue x8 which you see is Gerards old x8.This is the car that the wide quarters were made from.So the solution is simple.Buy some wide quarters off of Serial nine.Gut your wheel tubs,and door jam ect. run 10.5j rims in something close to a +13 offset,30 series tire,done and done.You will pretty much have replicated what you see on the dark blue x8.

Or you can pull your hair out trying to fit 11j with 40 series and have it look gay in the end .Your call man.

I'm not worried.

Ignorance is bliss.

As the only one I know of currently tucking rim on 19x10, with 20x11+15 you're either going to have a donk like the straya one tbone posted OR in order to have it look like the dark blue one (which you won't) you'll have to do more work than the car is worth.

I also haven't even begun addressing how much room there isn't for anything larger than an 18x9 up front if you want angle worth anything.

Good call on the 30 series info.

I do want full rim tuck. Running 20s was not my goal for when the car is on track. For that I will stick with 18s.

T bone is dead on for the look I'm going for over all.

I'm gonna have to cut lots of metal out and fit over fenders. I'm not doing this to add resale value nor do I give a shit about the value of the car. My overall goal was to make this thing a VIP/weekend car that drifts. Pull the 20s off at the track and enjoy having fun then slap them back on for off track exploits.

The input is welcomed which is why I posted this here anyhow.

At the lower end of the scale. 15x8 +12 F with a 195/45, 15x9 -26 R with a 175/60. Rear is close to how I want it, Front will get a 175/60 or 165/60 to help the gap.

Guards on X8 are quite big when you want to tuck 15s.

tumblr_nehpa1tFbw1s9ykkdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nehpa1tFbw1s9ykkdo2_1280.png

Holy fuck thats low!!!!!

You car is fucking awesome man.

Get that fucking sharknose finished.

20150712_175742_zps7cg0ghno.jpg

This site is so dead

17x9.5 +28?(+/-[2" lip, .5" face, 7" barrels]) 17x9 +47

Selling my Rx7 guess I'm back in the Cressida game....

20160206_120654_zpsj7o1dzch.jpg

Traded my Eurolines for these rezax

Stupid big tires are gone asap

According to the previous owner the sizes are:

18x9.5+15

18x10.5+12

I think the fronts are hitting my coils and obviously they poke all around.

I haven't really done anything but put them on the car my rear coils aren't the same height and the tires in front are flat.

20160206_120712_zpspyr2o0z6.jpg