ryojikaji

Wheel fitment bitches x8!

Guest THUG

i think they look good. good enough for now. Next year will hold something better or if i come across a large some of money/good deal.

Guest stephondee

Front=18x9 -17 215/35/18

Rear=18x11 -17 255/35/18 531213_10150925684817506_562292505_12848434_1683055535_n.jpgIMG_0421.jpgIMG_0424.jpg

Tbone this is an awesome look man. What type of fender flares are you using? Keep up the awesome work man!!

Guest Tbone

^^Read my introduction^^

All the information is on my intro post,page three of the haters club.Something you should do before you get the ban hammer.MAKE A FUCKING INTRO BITCH,AND DO SOME FUCKING SEARCHING!!!!

Guest swim

I'm probably going to post this picture everywhere. I apologize in advance.

225/40R18x9.5+30

IMG_6143-1024x682.jpg

just something about the lines of the quarter area on the x8... love it.

i'm still honky fitment
honkystyle-filter_zps963d23f7.jpg

225/45 17x9 +22 (8mm spacer) Front, 235/40 17x9 +22 Rear

i hate stagger tire set up. car feels retarded and bouncy in front. not to mention it raises the front end (they were free though so can't complain). replacing fronts with 235 soon

well it's level right now, but yea i generally like a bit of rake to the front. suspension's already set up that way but i'm too lazy to drop the front end just for some throwaway tires. 235/40 will bring the nose back down by about .5 inch

Dont post much. but want to contribute. Uras Ns-01

natural camber on rear. got an inch more lower to go in the rear. front camber plate maxed out. no alignment specs at the moment

17x9.5 +30 215/45/17 kumho ecsta had to put a 5mm spacer because was hitting my megan coils. rolled fender, still has the inner fender lining

18x9.5 +25 235/40/18 federal had to roll and pull just a tad (will make it better later)

3d96494a-d830-49d0-b680-b1a8f6389d23_zps

Tire sizes too. Not everyone is just interested in wide wheels with stock tire widths.

both of those statements make way to much sense, i always read through like you guys are running the same wheel specs but one actually looks good(proper camber tire size) and the other is like monster tire and 0 camber.

How are you not rubbing on your back door jam? You must have pounded the shit out of it with the good old Thor hammer.

Fucking legit ride height none the less.New wheels are way fucking better then that old junk.

cut inner fenders and camber do wonders, and it's not nearly flush enough by today's standards. I'd have to roll it really weird and get the inner fender perfectly flat to be able to be flush and tuck rim though, so fuck that whole bandwagon.

yo swim. your hood is broken. might wanna check that out.

Hi All i need some advise on wheel fitment for my 1990 MX83, im looking at getting a set of matt black varrstoen's but unsure of what specs would best suit.

I have had a look through the entire thread and there are some very nice examples indeed but im looking for an aggressive look with minimal gaurd modifications if possible.

At the moment im running a set of 17 inch starcorp wheels with 215/45/17 all round i am unsure of what off set but i can find out

Now my dilema is that i was advised by a friend that the mx83 gaurs are simalar to the jzx100 guards and he believes i can run 18x9.5 +12 in the front /and 10.5 +22 in the rear with the right amount of stretch.

His jzx100 was running 9.5+20/10.5 +20 and it looked really good.

My car is a daily driver so id still like to keep front turn reasonable.

If anybody can suggest for me a decent staggered / aggresive fitment it would be much appreciated.

My front gaurds are rolled but i am yet to do the rears.