ryojikaji

Wheel fitment bitches x8!

yeah crap mine need lowering & body need attention to fits those wheel..

till i get rid of the current rear coils,the rusty thread cudnt lower any further

only testfit the wheels,the spec is kinda crap as it hit the front coilovers much..pass!

Guest swim

nope, that's just how it fit on my car. without the fenders really pulled much and without any extra camber.

Guest swim

Right now, I'm running 17x8 +30 mustang wheels. Turns out the barrel on one of the Blitz 03's is bent too far to hold air reliably, I found out the hard way.

577142_10150720370728349_552563348_9462054_681946894_n.jpg

I'm going to have the barrel fixed, but I'm on the fence about what to do with my wheel setup. I got that pair of 18x10 +45 for a decent deal, and I can get a pair of 17x7 +45 for the front for not that much, but now with the s13 suspension conversion I'm running a 20mm spacer on the front for +10... 17x7 +45 just won't work unless I can find replacement lips to get the offset down to something like 17x8.5 +30. re-lipping is expensive as fuck though, I don't want to be $900 into the front PAIR of wheels when it's all said and done.

and yes I want to fix the rust, I'm going to patch the quarters eventually and I'm getting a new fender and door as soon as I find an x8 that isn't worse than mine in a junkyard around here

Guest Mitto

Dude why the fuck did you quote that?!

Just simply put his name in your post.

e.g. Damn Tbone FUCK YES! Good shit homie (insert gay emoticon)

See now there's less fucking clutter and you dont look like such a douche.

Guest swim

I guess my next setup is going to be 17x9 +unknown front and 17x10.5 +20 rear. Should be ignorant.

i run 17x10 +20 in the rear and basically had to cut the inner quarter out to fit them so they wouldnt rub i run 235/40/17 federal ss-595 you probably have no problem with a 225/45 but i like having some sort of traction when i slide i run like 28psi in the rear and the traction is super predictable considering i make like 400hp

18x9.5 +15 all around

IMG_20120603_171028.jpg

zenki 240sx lip? how did you get this to "fit"? i put one of my zenki lips on my x8 and its like over an inch longer on both sides, did you just cut the ends off? or how did you mod it?

Guest Yotarip

Cobra R reps.

18x9+36 / 18x10 +45

9aa5bd75.jpg

0f531cb5.jpg

225/40 in the front are fine. 255/35 rear rub inner fender at full compression and hard launches. Front spokes hit the nissan calipers. Swapped the nissan rotor with 1994 mazda MPV rotors and swapped the 11mm caliper spacer with 3mm washers and all is good. Will get a centric ring for the mazda rotor and landcruiser pads that fit better since the mazda rotor is 4mm smaller in diameter than the nissan.

Guest Yotarip

Considered a 10mm spacer but it would have caused the tire to rub the fender. Setting the caliper back may also allow me to use the stock spare wheel. With the 11mm caliper spacer I'd be fucked it I ever had a flat front tire. Finally, I fucking hate spacers.

there are better mustang wheel repros out there, there's a design that comes in wide 5-spoke, deep lip and 17x9 and 17x10 stagger for not a lot of money.

Guest Yotarip

True. But I'd be hard pressed to find this offset in a mustang tailored wheel. Wanted to stuff the widest wheel possible under stock fenders.