ryojikaji

Wheel fitment bitches x8!

based only on doing a jzx81 front on my cressida fenders i'd say they aren't wider, just the shape makes it seem wider or helps fit wheels easier (fender lip shape etc..)

they kinda like pre-rolled?

Sorta, the fronts seemed to roll themselves. Rears were easy too, I haven't cut the inner fender yet

which is interesting because the width you're running demands cutting the inner fender on an X83

Guest THUG

i wish i seen a stock cresta in and out and then seen mine so i can see what is modded on mine

I will be running a 18x10 +9 in the back with no modification. But im sure my fender is pulled a bit in the back. Front and rear are rolled for sure

IMG_0399.jpg this is a 18x10+24 with 235/40/18....i had to cut and roll the shit out my car to make these fit .. those x81's almost have to be wider

considering jacks running an extra -6 with 255's and you have more poke, thats pretty conclusive.

Guest THUG

Im running a lot of camber and so is Jack

EDIT: Fuck i didn't realize Jack is running a 255/35 in the back. Fuck. makes me feel like a little bitch only running a 225/40.

Ill probably step up to a 235/40 with my 10's next year though

i'm -3.7 on all 4 wheels .. seems like kind of alot to me .. i wish i could run less in the rear but i like the way it looks ! it really doesn't get much traction though

Guest THUG

i ran that last year -3.5 in the rear. i never had any traction issues. I will have to run like -5 this year. fml

jack is -2.5 in the rear. so yeah :P

The 35 series makes the difference. 255/35 - no rub. I burned those and went with 235/40's, rubs pretty much every bump.

I had 10+33 with 10mm spacer and not much camber when I had the car Nathan. Not sure why you have to run a million camber.

Guest THUG

we will see when i get tires. But my wheels stick out a half inch more. So i need to camber in to compensate.

Im not even sure what wheels im running next year now

So you went with a bunch of power adders only to run -5 degrees of camber with no tire contact.

Sounds like a killjoy waiting to happen.

^lol... not gonna lie spinnin fourth on the highway makes you feel like a BOSS even if you only actually make 450 at the wheels lol

Guest THUG

god those fit great, but damn you need to lower that thing asap. I don't know what sized tires you are running, but could probably step down on in the front when you lower it

Guest Skitzo

You reckon rears fit great? Rear looks shit to me. Needs some lipping of the panel, and some camber. Way too mexicanos.

Guest THUG

Looks fucking gnarly though G.

I was thinking of going 19's this year. Looking through this thread there are quite a few people running 19's. I think they look better with aero though

p.s. Sick looking foam side skirts ahah