Old Series GARAGE

MX29 MarkII 1JZ wagon thread - Love it or Hate it.

Do you: Love it or hate it  

36 members have voted

1. 1.

• Fuck Yes, I would roll it just like that.
    • meh, yeah... its 'ight, i geuss.
    • not really, looks like a POS.
    • Fuck No, I wouldnt come close to standing by it.

Why the hell am I explaining to a guy that drives the same car as my mom (1998 Legacy). Anyways, thanks for your thoughtful input. :thumbsup:

LOL, you've never seen my Legacy. Mark can vouch for me.

I meant that the motor doesn't look like it's aligned withh the longitudinal axis of the car, not in the manner that it sits angled (like a 3S does).

I'm not butsing your chops by any means. I love it!

Im sure your legacy is amazing.

So... Ian, Alex, and I were driving the wagon... I clutch kicked it at a pretty low RPM... and my rear end blew to bits...

Whooo hoooo!! I wish I would have killed it in a more entertaining way, but this will do for now. It also sucks because right after I killed it, it started snowing out.

At any rate, I am having an awesome monday! :D

Yeah man, the grenade rear end was rather amusing. Almost as good as dragging the ass in front of teenage girls saying we'd call them later.

Good day.

Haha.

- Ian.

Please tell me that this exhaust is a maliciously chopped up Nurburgring-Spec...

Yeah man, the grenade rear end was rather amusing. Almost as good as dragging the ass in front of teenage girls saying we'd call them later.

Good day.

Haha.

- Ian.

that reminds me of when i was giving a chick a ride back to her place and my hg blew rolling at a whopping 5mph. steam was so bad it blocked oncoming traffic cus they couldn't see. best part i had to use her AAA cus i had no id and bastards wouldn't let me use my own account withhout photo id.... it blew in front of a fire hydrant too, ironic as it is sad

Good day.

Haha.

- Ian.

that reminds me of when i was giving a chick a ride back to her place and my hg blew rolling at a whopping 5mph. steam was so bad it blocked oncoming traffic cus they couldn't see. best part i had to use her AAA cus i had no id and bastards wouldn't let me use my own account withhout photo id.... it blew in front of a fire hydrant too, ironic as it is sad

..hahahhaha. nuff said. good shit.

REVIVING OLD THREADSTROLOLOLOL

Is there a full build thread on this car? I just picked up an mx29 wagon exactly the same.... would like some fresh ideas for it.

REVIVING OLD THREADSTROLOLOLOL

Is there a full build thread on this car? I just picked up an mx29 wagon exactly the same.... would like some fresh ideas for it.

Sell it. thats my idea.