Gseventythree

SERIALNINE X8 by G.

in a sense .. . He's still gonna have deep dish/big lipped wheels but it's all going to tuck under the fender wellz. The +1 style usually has been deep dish running huge fenders to keep it from looking all Mexican lowrider.

He's gonna end up doing so major surgery to tuck them 19s . .. may be later 20s.

bi

Hella Low. . Hella Deep. .

Basically imma run 1 inch lower than last year withh 1 inch bigger and .5 inch wider wheels. Cuz I did all that fender work to make it fit. .

G.

can we get some pics pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase?

Sheeit man .. your car is looking rad.. The white wheels are dope. . (im a sucker for white rims. .) And i DO like the headlights.. Fuckin awesome. . where are YOUR pics haha. . and MORE sick vids..

Update. . car is out of paint. .looks fuckin insane. . AND my wheels are coming on the next shipment. . The are assembled by June 20 and will be here by july. ..

DOPE. . Pics tonight. . (didn't have my camera [iDIOT])

G.

^^Seen it, totally uncool. Looks like some dijon mustard weiner-mobile.

Actually looks fuckin rad. Can't wait to see the rims/aero. Everyone might as well give up, cause you can't fuck withh this. Actually dont give up, buy lots of SERIALNINE shizz, cause it's straight gangsta ;)

K guys. . Here it is. in all its Flaming Glory. . fresh outta the paint booth. .High as a kite. .( so all the fender can get painted inside etc. .)

The color is BMW M3 Phoenix Yellow Effect . . withh a ton of this shit called Hyper Flair from our local crazy paint store (Trick Factory Customs) Basically silver and gold micro flake/pearl (glitter) . .

The pics aren't really accurate and you're looking through a computer screen. . . But it looks downright blingin gold in the sunlight. . and the traditional BMW snotty yellow/green in the shade .. In the dark when lights shine on it though . . WHOA. . crazy. .

Imma do black chrome vinyl..and thinking bout doing all the trim black or some sort of black chrome. .. When i reinstalled all the chrome trim. . the car looked too Yellow.. . brought out the brightness too much. . need to darken it some ..

Overall I think it was a total success. .I've never done bodywork nor prep before. .and this was all me from start to finish. . The front fenders were the ones off of the light blue car.. all smashed/crumpled/dented to shit. . .They turned out pretty decent . . .Only thing i didn't do was shoot it. .. From metalwork to bondo to wetsanding and taping.. . All me.. first time (cept for the metalwork ). . The paint turned out fuckin amazing for a 95% job. . we call them that when they are for like race cars/drift cars. . no dent fixing/no perfectionisting/no fussing unless it is really big . . cuz usually stickers and crazy paint and shit covers most imperfections. . . .

Anyways.. here are some terrible pics..

img0546yz3.jpg

img0547mh6.jpg

img0548qa9.jpg

img0549mh4.jpg

img0553il0.jpg

img0550it9.jpg

img0552qc7.jpg

img0554wp3.jpg

img0555ks4.jpg

Like I said. . some will love. . some will hate. . Just wait till its done though . Your mind will change. .. :wink:

G.

now i don't feel so bad about running bright fucking blue hahaha.

now i see what's going on:

akazawa8103colorchange.jpg

i like it.

Love the color. A bit similar to a color I'm considering though more on the yellow side.

Will look sick withh wheels/aero.

Thanks for the props guys . . . I'm surprised how many people like it. . Honestly I was expecting some bashing. . but even in person. . like all my friends dig it too. . weird. . I guess I never knew so many people liked yellow. .

Its funny. . I was prolly 1 year old when i vowed to myself i would NEVER EVER have a yellow car. . HATED yellow cars. . Like I though any fuckin idiot that bought a yellow lambo or ferrari should be fuckin slowly tortured to death. .Like what were you thinking?!?! Then I saw the M3 color. . and I was in love. . COMPLETELY in love. .i HAD to have it. . haha. .and there it is. .

Werd. . Wait'll you guys see my new wheels. .haha. They're equally nuts as well. .

Im fuckin happy you guys dig it. . AWESOME!!

G.

now i don't feel so bad about running bright fucking blue hahaha.

now i see what's going on:

akazawa8103colorchange.jpg

i like it.

why is this picture photshopped??

It does give a good idea of how G's car is going to look though.

why is this picture photshopped??

It does give a good idea of how G's car is going to look though.

because you know G is going to run it even lower than the photochopped pic. lol.

i drive a yellow IS300.. didn't pick the colour, but I think it works. haha.

G

think of it more as a pea soup green than a yellow?

if u wanna not be slowly tortured to death?

hahaha

neat colour

not my fav

but i know where your wanting to go and i think it'll work out just peachy

and its an unusual colour which makes it stand out a lil more

not sure if thats what u want mind u hahaha *cough*popo*cough*

seen some M3s in this pea soup colour withh good stance

and it isnt as off putting as you'd think

then again if u had polished rimz on this colour i think it would pop MAD

the M3s i seen had black rims and body colour matched rims

exciting :)

The pull on those rear fenders is awesome! How did you pull the doors to match?

-Justin

Look at like page 7 and you can see all the handiwork. . Basically its just hand hammered out into shape then smoothed over. .The door is cut out on the inside then hammered into shape as well. .

G.

I saw a Bimmer yesterday in this color and thought of you. aww.

Sooo . . umm. . its all done. .

Filmed a shitty short version of the video install cuz i had like limited help. . the ending is dope. . should be all edited/posted by the end of the week .. have another old school video to post tonight. .

Car looks pretty good withh the old rims on and dropped down etc. . Drove it. . Runs dope. . exactly the same as before of course. .steering feels better for some reason. . I need to look at the pump cuz it leaks madly.. and imma put in a badass cooler. . cuz i need more capacity and it boils fluid when drifting. .

Fuck I was so excited i ripped it around, getting it sideways and shit withh shit not buttoned up. . . fuckin shredded the leftside harness and ripped out/destroyed all the washer fluid plugs. . . fuckin cut up my brand new (free) front Proxes 4's (215/40-18's)

The reason being i WAS gonna film a "How to clearance (pound the FUCK out of ) your inner fenders and tuck the fender wiring" after I filmed the coilover install . . Ran out of time and just put it back together . .. . forgot the camera and like I was on my own again etc.. . .So i never got to get rid of all the sharp seams in the fenders and tuck the wiring. . Fuck I was just having so much fun clutch kicking it, sliding around, smoking the tires and bouncing off the rev limiter i didn't even fuckin care. . . . . The fun stopped when the car started cutting out lol. . Didn't help that the ECU was still hanging out from the glovebox bouncing around. .haha. .

The suspension feels dope. . My billet steering arm prototypes are done as well. . gonna put those on after I get a few stock miles on it for comparison (been a while since i've drivin my baby). . Threw in some Hawk HPS pads in the front. . nothing special. .jsut new shit. . I clearanced the front fenders today. .much fuckin cleaner than the last car. . SHAPED the metal instead of cavemanning it. no need to tub cressidas. . hammer and dolly is all thats needed. . the inside doesn't even need to be smoothed over. . but for perfection. . I probably will. ..

After examining my car VS matt's car (green goblin) the OPTIMAL tire size and the ONLY tire you can run IF YOU HAVE ABS is 215/35-18. . those of you withh ABS boxes will need to get this tire. . cuz it clears by a fuckin CUNTHAIR withh a 9J+20 offset. My 215/40 withh -7 offset it too big. . need too much clearanceing and runs out of room sooner. . limiting the available angle. .

Get it or die. . 215/35-18. . Matt will tell you how it is to drift on. . Whenever he posts his weekend stories..

Now. .there is one thing ppls been telling/asking me regarding my car having new paint etc.. and me spending so much time on it. . " Arent you gonna be scared to drift it after spending so much time doing all that body work and getting a nice new paint job and stuff ? " I'll tell you guys. .when i got behind the wheel of my car. . My eyes still glowed red. . My mind was still in killmode. Fuck paint. . . Didn't even notice it. . . . Its just a car. . Now it just looks better doing all the same shit it used to do. . :wink:

G.

So I insured the car for long weekend. . buttoned it all up. . And took it cruising. . Didn't really fuck withh the height (its not that low) but overall a good borderline height for street. You can drive it fast anywhere withh miminal scraping and kinda not get pulled over for being too low. .Fuckin pics look like the car is super high. . NEEDS aero badly . . .but its tucking half tire front and rear. . It throws sparks over intersections when the exhaust scrapes. . Got a cat on it right now for Aircare. . Cleans up the super raunchy/loud straight pipe but robs like 50 hp. . Keeps it civil for the street. . Fuck withhout the cat its downright EVIL. . Swear i'll get VI'ed in a day. .Pics dont do it justice.. Cant see the sparkleyness of the paint in pics. . At night it looks gold. . In the sun it blings like fuck.

Cruised downtown (Robson) on friday withh Trent and his AE.. . Fun as shit. . ripping around like kids. . Two fuckin yellow sparkley loud assed hotrods cruising downtown. . even threw it sideways a few times. Now this is not such a good idea cuz cops there are LOOKING to pull over shit like this, but super fuckin cool, and you see retarded cars if you're lucky. . We saw a Turbo NSX ripping it. . and a fuckin DOPEASSED M5 that was louder than fucking GOD, slammed withh massive rims RIPPING it. .Oh man when the SMG shifts holy fuck is it ever cool the sound of that motor bouncing off the buildings at 9k then the interruptor as it shifts .. whoa. .

Went biking downtown again on Saturday and was shitting bricks when 2 motorbike cops were making a left onto the street that I was making a right onto WHILE waiting for pedestians, then I proceeded to roll UPHILL (load=LOUD) In front of them and get stopped at a light RIGHT beside them as I was waiting to turn right. They were totally scoping the car and I could hear them saying "his wheels are sticking out etc." But surprisingly they didn't pull me over and turns out they actually said "Nice car eh!" To by buddy that was rolling right behind me . . He wa like "Ya he just finished it" and fucked off right quick.

Car is Awesome withh full interior.. its actually a NICE car. . not raw and fucked like the last one. . cant wait to put a system in it. . Im definately going for a different style withh this car than the last one . . .More of a nice Street/Drift car like the Night Walkers/Magician type of blingin full interior car or any other JZ in this video

. . .rather than a Drift/POS like before . . . .And as a daily.. I like all the shit inside. . Cupholders, glovebox, carpet (spent 2 hours cleaning vacuuming it sat morning.) armrests. .

Anyways. Here are the pics..

img5925bv2.jpg

img5926ez1.jpg

img5927gr1.jpg

img5928dj7.jpg

img5929lg3.jpg

img5930ge8.jpg

img5932fz8.jpg

img5934bf0.jpg

img5935lo8.jpg

Here you can see what i did quickly to fill in the gap due to the JZX90 shifter location. .Its actually not bad. . and will be nice once I make and ACTUAL piece to blend it all in. . But you can see the location vs the supra one. . If you're tall I recommend this location. . Its THE SHIT if you got the seat way back and the wheel extended. . Falls perfectly into your hand when resting your arm on the console haha. . AND its further from the deck/ashtray.cupholders etc. so out of the way. .

You can also see all the front interior (dash etc) is finished in Black . . This is the SEM flexible coating Landau Black. . IF you want black interior, this is the shit. .You cant paint ANYTHING in your car withh it. . parcel shelf/pillars/plastic/vinyl/carpet/velour etc. and IT LASTS AND doesn't scratch easily.

img5933nz0.jpg

img5936iu4.jpg

Some night shots . . Took lots but the rest turned out worse than these (I know)

img5937lr9.jpg

img5942is9.jpg

img5945nq5.jpg

More Action pics and vids coming soon. .

G.