Gseventythree

SERIALNINE X8 by G.

Got tuck?

The new fenders are awesome. . They are actualy gonna get finished and they are 15mm bigger than my last ones.. And they fully swallow my old rims withh 225/45 18s on them and camber as little as possible withh stock arms.. . AND the Z33 19x10+30 withh 265/35-19 easy rimtuck.

pics.

Full rub.

newshell01025xc9.jpg

Ride height.

newshell01037uf2.jpg

Doormods.

newshell01034jp8.jpg

newshell01035wd8.jpg

newshell01040uj8.jpg

newshell01027vt1.jpg

Front fenders off old car.

newshell01043vl8.jpg

Goodbye HKS 100mmcanthatweightsatonandishellaheatscorecuzithasa5inchtipandscrapesEVERYWHEREa

nddoesntevenlookcool.

newshell01049cq2.jpg

Hello dopenewmufflerlesstwinsand120DBWOT. Yeah.. its 3.5inch straight through withh two 3.5inch tips. . Awesome. . (for now) Yeah.. I made it.

newshell01050on2.jpg

G.

that shit is disgusting kid. i wish x7 came 5-lug just to do that same setup. oh well at lest i can do it withh the s13. anybody sellin wheels 5x114.3 at least 18x10 for the rear. pm me if any one selling

He ain't called G for nuthin!

:)

You should roll the 20's, AND drift on them.

Do it G.

take some pics when the car is on the ground!!

i wanna know how low the exhaust hangs down.. i dont see how you are going to have a nice angle on the exhaust and not scrape!!

ITs the same exhaust I had withh the 100mm can.. The diameter of the can was like fuckin 6 inches min. .Thats y i took it off . It would scrape everywhere just cuz it was sooo big. . Like when i jack up the front. .the car used to sit on the can.. . So now basically i just slipped the muffler off and made the new twins slip onto where the old muffler used to attach. . they (the tips only )angle upwards at like a 10-15 degree angle just before the rear bumper. . There should be like 2 inches more clearance withh this setup. I plan to run my car at least .5 inches lower than the last one. . and when i had it that low last year .. on the street the exhaust was the least of my worries. . The tranny and framereails would scrape at speed on crowned roads.. haha. Its kinda scary sometimes. so basically i wanna run bigger rims so the car is higher off the ground but tucks more tire/wheel. But thats all bullshit stuff for the street. . drifiting. imma have the same setup for a long time.. Im not balla enough yet to drift on 19's or 20's. . and i'd need more power etc. . to spin big heavy assed rims. . still gotta finish my X7. .

G.

G, want to sell your tail lights and all the tabs that hold them onto the car??

that x7 looks fuckin insane man. let me know what you used again. ima see if i go 5 lug on it too.

Just convert your to 5 bolt. .

keep055wb6.jpg

G.

what hubs did you use?

K guys. . It looks like my fuckin car is getting painted. . . A completely different color. .. I'll post pics when it's done. . Its fuckin pretty crazy/nutz/risky though. . It'll be love it or hate it thing.. and wont look good till i get my new wheels/vinyl and aero. . My painter just doesn't wanna try to match the fenders to the rest of the car. . he's like fuck it.. lets just paint the whole car. .Driftcar style.. (JDM looks good outside but like hideous when you open the hood/doors etc.. ) . . We're shooting for next weekend cuz there is a show here that all the "drift cars" are entering to show people how to actually build cars and drive em. . .instead of bolt on some garbage and drive up and down the block. ... . Then some drifting . .finally.. fuck. . All the Canadian cars are like half built. . fuckin non working. . non tested. . . etc.. we gonna come up to WA/OR and fuckin suck balls then breakdown. . lol. . awesome

G.

K so. .fukcin scratch the last post.. Fuckin peeps claiming. .but not coming through. . I guess favours are only good if they actually get done..

Fuck. . now i gotta like somehow finish the bodywork on my own fuckin fenders.. complete withh mismatched paint fuck. . .

On the good side.. I sold my Viennas.. withh tires.. so now imma order up my new shit.. . 2 Month wait.. fuck. . all summer . . . .

G.

Fuck. .

Gyeah. .. .well. . umm. .the car goes in for paint tommorow. . Its a 90% style driftcar paintjob. No inners/engine bay/jambs etc. But i did the best prep work I could (i've never done bodywork before) sanding, cleaning, removing all the trim i could withhout wrecking shit . . I didn't pay too much attention to dents etc.. Cuz there will be plenty of vinyl on the car. . Im Super excited cuz the color is pretty extreme. . . It better be worth it .. cuz im missing a BALLIN invitational event for this fuckin paintjob. .

Pics and Video install Shortly Thereafter. . . . Ordered up my NEW wheels today. . I'v never had BRAND NEW WHEELS. .. . I'll give out the sizes. .but not the wheels.. I'll just say.. some will love them .. and some will loathe them. They're fuckin crazy though. . and withh the paint and vinyl and aero. . will definately look nutz.. .

They are from Japan, just came out for '08, and the sizes are. .

Front. 18x9.5 -5 Hi disc (89mm lip)

Rear. 19x10.5 +10 Lo disc. (111mm lip)

TWO MONTH WAIT!!! Extreme gayness

Shit is gonna TUCK hard and still have mad lip. . Im not goin for the " hella flush" look. . sorry. . My shit is gonna be " Hella shit canned withh big fuckin rims" . .

Im swithching tire sizes to

Front 225/35-18

Rear 235/35-19

Fuck 40 series. . The tire prices have really come down a lot. .the price difference from 225/40-18 to 235/35-19 is less than $100 for a pair. .

(I'll still be mostly drifting on 225/40-18 rear's for a while though :cry: )

G.

Shit is gonna TUCK hard and still have mad lip. . Im not goin for the " hella flush" look. . sorry. . My shit is gonna be " Hella shit canned withh big fuckin rims" . .

G.

what does that all mean?? hella shit canned?