Gseventythree

SERIALNINE X8 by G.

DSC02833.jpg

DSC02838.jpg

They look like the same pic but they arent. . Maybe same placement diff camera ? anyways. . There are more to come. .

same place, diffrent run. looks good. get some real pictures of your car parked and get a cheap paint job on it so it is all one color.

Thats what the new shell is for. . :wink:

G.

Thats what the new shell is for. . :wink:

G.

no, the new shell is for a real pant job. this one is for a cheap paint job ;) do it.

New shell=$400

New "cheap " paint job =$100

$300 for a better straighter car withh all the right stuff. .

I think imma go withh the better shell. . Looked at it today. . Its 209,000km and Looking at the records, about 9k of mileage per year of its easy life. . Fender were mint and it has all the body panels straight. and the interior is mint. . Gonna do an accident check on it tomm. then prolly buy it tomm night. .

G.

your x8 is sooo steezy. oh and did you figure out the pricing for your solid subframe mounts.

K so here is the new VERSION 2 Drift car. . Picked up the shell (car) for $450 and has 200,000kms on it. . Blown ass Head Gasket . . .Fairly mint car .. EVERYTHING wroks. . Sunroof/Stereo/Windows/Locks/Keys etc. . hahah And NO BONDO in the fuckin trunk . . .Anyways. here are some pics. .

Ill be putting this car together for the Sexy Nights event and hopefully some US drift practice. .

serialnineproductetc022ne5.jpg

serialnineproductetc020xv5.jpg

serialnineproductetc021nj8.jpg

serialnineproductetc027za6.jpg

serialnineproductetc029qv7.jpg

serialnineproductetc031sx0.jpg

serialnineproductetc035wb3.jpg

serialnineproductetc033ou1.jpg

serialnineproductetc039bu2.jpg

I dont usually like pics of stock fuckin cars. . But I posted this up so other ppl from around north america can see the average condition of Cressidas in BC. . And im super excited to have a car that is NOT mangled and all one color. . I've always dug the blue. . Itll look good on my rims. . and withh chrome vinyl. .

G.

are u gutting interior? if you ever decide to sell or trash any interior parts, please let me know!!

Ray

the interior is awesome....it looks just like my car on the inside!!

Anyone else notice the lower parts of the dash, glovebox, armrest and center console are different?

Ya canada has no passive belts. . Im fuckin really happy bout that. . It took me like 4 hours to put normal belts in the last shell. . Cuz i binned the "mouse belts " . . werd. .

On another note. . The CellBlockD 9 pics are up on the site. http://www.cellblockd.org/gallery/9/9.html

Some of my faves are. .

140.jpg

411.jpg

147.jpg

86.jpg

261.jpg

Do you guys see something familiar ? This guy was cool . . From WA.

370.jpg

And finally . . . Something for all the Nissan haters. .

S13 vs. The Wall. . :lol:

396.jpg

Finished off CellBlockD 10 today, this'll be my 3rd event . . my driving is getting better and better, we swithched up the track for a lil more technical stuff. . Was really fun . . I rolled on my front EQUIP's off of my X7 thats been sitting outside all winter. . crusty Potenza 040's and all . . Surprisingly the longest lasting tires i've ever drifted on. .They lasted like all morning. ..I guess they were aged or something hahah. .

Cant wait to finish up the new shell withh vinyl and all. . Id love to get some fuckin aero soon too. .. Gay. .If not ill jsut mishmash some shit off an accord or shit i guess. .

G.

Lookin good G. I couldn't make this one because I had to move this weekend. We are having an event on April 4th. You should come down and drive withh us.

-Matt-Panic!

Ill see if I can make that.. only thing is, im putting together the other shell and I'm already tight on time. . We're having a family reunion up here at the end of the month for my grandma's 95th Bday, and thats gonna take up a lot of time. . Im planning to take like a week off of cars when my relatives all get here (some of em I havent seen for over 10 years). . So it'll be crunch time before and after that. .

I dont have as much help and willing homies to build my car .. so it looks like im pretty much on my own for the most part. . Im also doing a lot of prototype parts on the new chassis, so designing/building parts and putting together a new chassis is a full plate i think. .

Dont worry man. Ill be out in WA for many events this year, we have a fairly tight crew here withh Trent/Ian/Matt/Matt/Kevin (whenever he gets his shit done. .) etc. . And ill prolly just tag along withh them.

G.

Just a few more pics from CellBlockD 10 (last sunday) Sorry for the lack of videos guys. .i once again forgot my fuckin camara and ill have to rely on other people's video to see whats up. .

We swithched up the track a lil. . Did some more technical type shit. . It was cool.

83.jpg

We were practicing clipping points. . I was going for max angle and I think i got it pretty close. .

161.jpg

Closer. .

165.jpg

And bang on.

157.jpg

More wall carnage..

154.jpg

359.jpg

425.jpg

Random's.

192.jpg

228.jpg

275.jpg

334.jpg

7.jpg

10.jpg

241.jpg

257.jpg

269.jpg

werd. .

It was a weird day. . only 2 S13's and liek 50 R32's haha I was the only Cressida. . (duh!). Not even an AE was drifting. . It was funny though . the parking lot was filled withh "drift cars' . . One dude tried to drift out of the grass lot and took out the fukcin fence. .Awesome. .

G.

Sick! Whatsup withh your car's ass up in the air?

lol. . .. Ya i gotta get me one of those jacks I actually borrowed that one to inspect my subframe, thought I had cracked it. .. . Mine is the same low height.. but doesn't go nearly as high and as fast. . That one has a rubber pad stock as well. .. .

G.

One more by this dude who had one MOTHER of a lens. . Pretty cool pic. .Its ones like this that make me really want my new shell. .

gscarph0.jpg

G.

Damn I havent posted in a while. Good to see you got this off the ground and your tearing shit up.

My cressida wont be drifted any time soon but the lowness is a must. I will come to you about special fender chopping techniques later........ you know........ for the 15x10j -38 offset wheels.

Sooooo . my new shell is up and running. . 4 days and 12 hours a day is how to get er done by yourself. . Binned the shitty looking/oversized POS 100mm HKS can and just gonna run straight tips off the 3.5inch . . Sounds fuckin nutz. .. . New coilovers came in today. . and also the front bumper for my X7. . . Tried to make the engine bay a lil nicer than the last one. . did an AN pressure line for the PS instead of the cut/weld jobbie. . but fuck .. i really gotta spend some time. .. overall the car is super nice though .. im proud of myself .. Its a lot cleaner than the last one. . AND the coolest part is the ECU is in the STOCK location and NO extending of the harness is neccessary. . dope. . Full interior for now, then gonna take out all the foam/deadening later. . leaving the carpet though .. this might just be my daily for a while till i finish my X7.. Gonna do all the bodywork this weekend hopefully get it into paint by tuesday. .Im running the fenders off my last car. .just finished finally and painted same color. . the rears i still have to tackle. . then vinyl gonna rock the pinstripe like the skyline but it'll saySERIALNINE instead of keeplabs. and various other shit. .(Stance/ORC/KEEPLABS hopefully Hankook) . . ..then testing. .

G.