Gseventythree

SERIALNINE X8 by G.

my mother always told me "if you don't have anything nice to say, go post it on JZXP"

holy hell there's a lot of backlash here. i'm not dismissing anyone who had trouble with getting Serialnine parts or getting a hold of gerard during serialnine's initial run of x8 stuff....

and, there's a lot of serialnine prototype photos and stuffs in here and such.... but it's still technically a build thread people. may be if gerard changed the thread title to "G's SERIALNINE X8" it would confuse less people... i dunno.

there is a Serialnine section in the shops section of the forum, however it's been moved to dead weight since it was quiet for a while. may be one of the mods can resurrect it and people can talk all about serialnine there that are off-topic to his build.

Being completely objective and never having dealt with Serialnine first hand, I do like this car. It looks great!

I wish you would've had this kit out earlier in the scene. Most anyone would never be able to figure out what the fuck it was. People used to think my X8 was a newer car back in 04.

The X8 front has never wanted a matching front bumper even from factory. So I guess it's a passable offense. The car looks sick otherwise. I like the ghost mid line and matching vinyl graphics.

I wish you would've had this kit out earlier in the scene. Most anyone would never be able to figure out what the fuck it was. People used to think my X8 was a newer car back in 04.

The X8 front has never wanted a matching front bumper even from factory. So I guess it's a passable offense. The car looks sick otherwise. I like the ghost mid line and matching vinyl graphics.

Im not sure what you mean? The front bumper is not off of anything else it is completely SERIALNINE. If you mean the car, yes.. it now looks completely unlike a cressida.

Whats a ghost midline?

G.