Gseventythree

SERIALNINE X8 by G.

That is impossible because the trim delete is not even on at this point and the car is wrapped, not painted.

TORE you did not miss the pre-order.. we have a set saved for you..

G.

^^Fucking thank my lucky stars!!!^^ Thanks G&K.^^ I will call you guy's.

Gajian Smash wayhoff.The reason you are seeing colour difference is because of how the light hits the fine silver metallic within the wrap.The X83 has a pretty sharp to flat to round contour when you delete the trim.Just pull a moulding off an X83 and see.In painter's terms this is when a color flips and flops due to the spectrum of light. http://pc.dupont.com/dpc/en/US/html/visitor/b/dr/s/trouble/CIG-Flop.html Vinyl rap will still act like paint when light hit's it.Because the wrap has a color which took pigment to create.This wrap also has a metallic effect to it.^^Dupont site explains it all.^^ Not to mention not everyone see's color the same as everyone else.

damn the rear is on point

Loving the F1 style rear brake light.I want a type 2 rear cover with the pseudo diffuser section wrapped in carbon weave.

Fuck that fog light set up is killer.I want to put a set of those in my type1 bumper.

Money will come soon for those front fenders.Thanks again guy's.

How can i order those fenders!?!?

Envious??? I wouldn't buy your shit. By the way... I fixed your X7 aluminum subframe/diff bushings. The shit you "designed" I could have thrown together when I was 3

IMG_0086_zpsfd2c4d5b.jpg

IMG_0009_zpsbcd67e37.jpg

I seriously love those front fenders, awesome.

How can i order those fenders!?!?

Glad you like em!! Email gerard@SERIALNINE.com to order!!

Envious??? I wouldn't buy your shit. By the way... I fixed your X7 aluminum subframe/diff bushings. The shit you "designed" I could have thrown together when I was 3

Try again man

Good job on taking some janky unknown bushings and adding some useless steel spacers to them and machining the lowers to use the equally useless and heavy lower washer. (Which my lower bushing takes the place of). And our front lowers fit the stock bracket as well and are anodized black. If you're so fuckin smart why DIDNT you design and sell enough of them that other companies copied them? Cuz you got into Cressidas because of us. That's why.

So suck it.

And until you can three wheel and jump drift your X7 like Kevin Petersen or break 3 sets of stub axles like Robert Turnbow, please refrain from trying to shit talk me.

G.

post-6-0-72219900-1392800946_thumb.jpg

Funny... your dude-bro with the mk2 supra posted pics of the exact bushings I ended up with saying you were finally making aluminum bushings for the x7. I wouldn't have had to put in the steel sleeves if the holes hadn't been different sizes and oversized.

Here ===> http://www.celicasupra.com/forums/showthread.php?35963-solid-Sub-Bushings-mx73-(56k-go-grab-lunch)

Nice attached thumb... I know what I said.. I still fixed your shit. If you only make nice shit you won't give anyone room to talk shit. Drifting's gay... plug in your phone... you've only got 11%

bushing6.jpg

And until you can drift your cycle, on pavement, feet up, you can't drift........

Funny... your dude-bro with the mk2 supra posted pics of the exact bushings I ended up with saying you were finally making aluminum bushings for the x7. I wouldn't have had to put in the steel sleeves if the holes hadn't been different sizes on every bushing.

Here ===> http://www.celicasupra.com/forums/showthread.php?35963-solid-Sub-Bushings-mx73-(56k-go-grab-lunch)

Nice attached thumb... I know what I said. I still fixed your shit. If you only make nice shit you won't give anyone room to talk shit. Drifting's gay

bushing6.jpg

Sweet pic from 2007 bro. . you're looking at a prototype A60 set.

How much did you pay for those bushings BTW?

G.

Good job on taking some janky unknown bushings and adding some useless steel spacers to them and machining the lowers to use the equally useless and heavy lower washer. (Which my lower bushing takes the place of).

^^^^^^ But what about your story, Bro

Unknown bushings starting to look firmiliar? Prototype A60 set? That means nothing to me. You sold them to a guy who sold them to me and they were shit.

^^^^^^ But what about your story, Bro

Unknown bushings starting to look firmiliar? Prototype A60 set? That means nothing to me. You sold them to a guy who sold them to me and they were shit.

You got me bro, looked closely at the spacer in one of them to reduce the size of the ID... .They were the first set and they WERE shit. . . That's why I redesigned them and changed machinists before I released them for general sale. . sorry you ended up with those . think I sold them for $50 or something.. Still not a proper representation of our products though. 7 years ago is a long time man. . They match perfectly with the rest of your car!!

G.

when i made my caliper bracket, i made about 3 revisions before the final product. Do you know where those three sets went? in the trash...

i've never done business with you, but from the looks of this site, i dont think i would. not from what everyone else says, but from what YOU post here.

good luck with your business, or whatever it is...

^^Yeah well your opinions and comments should be in the trash to because they're fucking garbage^^

I run serialnine solid rear subframe bushings in my X8

Never had an issue

Product is above and beyond the industry standard imo.